Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya mean like turning down pussy is a big thing, like I’m pressed and shit..talking bout u get curved in PMs so why would u turn down pussy...

My nigga if I was pressed i wouldn’t freely admit it and joke about it..

Chicks curve me in pms due to circumstance not out of lack of interest
View attachment 21325

IM GERMZ NIGGA!!
Yea if you don't see the humor in this shit I guess you would feel like I'm bullying you.

a day or 2 after new years i was walking back to my place after dropping my car off at the shop and there was this cute ass girl delivering mail striking up a convo with me for about a block with only like 2 buildings on it felt like i couldve easily got the number n hit it off smooth she seemed like she was kinda waiting for me to ask but i didnt'

i wanted to walk in and brag to my girl about how i did the right thing even tho the girl was cute af but thought about how somehow it would turn into me being a dog so i kept it to myself

i should've posted about it

Reactions: GNS
a day or 2 after new years i was walking back to my place after dropping my car off at the shop and there was this cute ass girl delivering mail striking up a convo with me for about a block with only like 2 buildings on it felt like i couldve easily got the number n hit it off smooth she seemed like she was kinda waiting for me to ask but i didnt'

i wanted to walk in and brag to my girl about how i did the right thing even tho the girl was cute af but thought about how somehow it would turn into me being a dog so i kept it to myself

i should've posted about it
Oh Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back