Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to ole girl?
She got exposed. She went hard as fuck to expose Chuck, and she was mad over confident popping off at the mouth on some shit with that nigga choice.

Soon after videos of her pleasuring herself popped up online, and confirmation that her and the homie Lou were kicking it on the low which shattered the whole super-pro-black image.

She tried to sue the site.

Last time I explained this shit I was demodded for a week
:ohshit2:

She got exposed. She went hard as fuck to expose Chuck, and she was mad over confident popping off at the mouth on some shit with that nigga choice.

Soon after videos of her pleasuring herself popped up online, and confirmation that her and the homie Lou were kicking it on the low which shattered the whole super-pro-black image.

Damn she tried to sue the site? WTF. She prolly on lipstick alley or something now lol

Reactions: GNS

Chuck almost got me demodded during that bullshit smh

What happend when u ran of khalessi?

Damn she tried to sue the site? WTF. She prolly on lipstick alley or something now lol
She could be lurking or posting here. She's mad forum savvy, she even had her own forum called speakwhatsreal.com shit was dope too. I was on it till it got clapped after she got exposed there.

Then she popped up on the IC, and due to her experience running her own forum, despite her heavy involvement with a lot of dudes that were threats to the site, she was made a mod pretty quickly

Shit was cool while it lasted. For what it's worth, she was a cool ass, very intelligent and beautiful young lady. We clashed quite a few times, but overall I liked her. She just stay mixed up with the wrong people so to speak.

Happens all the time, but she never really bounced back

ROFL this nigga stay just saying shit

U got a weird obsession wit me fam, that was based on my belief that she died off drugs. I was wrong, I don’t just be saying shit. I say shit based off what I think I know. I don’t know everything, y’all be acting like everything I say gotta be correct.

:mf1:What’s wrong wit yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back