Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show Messengers, is like an hour long cluster fuck after another. These people are supposed to go back to the past to shape the future. You’d think they’d have training meant to avoid emotion attachements to the people around the bodies they take over.

U got a weird obsession wit me fam, that was based on my belief that she died off drugs. I was wrong, I don’t just be saying shit. I say shit based off what I think I know. I don’t know everything, y’all be acting like everything I say gotta be correct.

:mf1:What’s wrong wit yall
I have no obsession with you, i pick with everybody over very specific shit based off our interactions....

Any time Goldie makes a post even hinting at a position contrary to something we debated about it the past, if I catch it, I immediately make it known. He normally laughs and keeps it moving...

That's how social interactions work bruh. I have no obsession with you what so ever, I just notice your patterns like I notice everybody's. You just take it to heart more.....

Lol remember esbee and his lying??

Same shit.... You gotta relax

I have no obsession with you, i pick with everybody over very specific shit based off our interactions....

Any time Goldie makes a post even hinting at a position contrary to something we debated about it the past, if I catch it, I immediately make it known. He normally laughs and keeps it moving...

That's how social interactions work bruh. I have no obsession with you what so ever, I just notice your patterns like I notice everybody's. You just take it to heart more.....

Lol remember esbee and his lying??

Same shit.... You gotta relax
If that makes u feel better b, live ur reality

Every now n then Reese posts something and I comment on how I want to punch her.

Random to everybody else, but me and resse have been threatening to beat the shit out of each other for the better part of 5 years

These niggas brothers in rl, idgaf what they say
This nigga be bugging on me for no reason fam

I told a innocent story bout a chick in Arby’s and he coming wit

4AA06BC6-4796-4A4D-A1A3-D6521F5DCFF9.png
“How’s this if this is that and that is this and two plus two”

Like bruh..the point of be story isn’t that an attractive woman came on to me and I turned away from it. I’m handsome and got an ill demeanor. Women overtly and aggressively come on to me all the time and i turn away from it all the time..that’s not an anomaly

The anomaly there is that I chose not to be big headed about the whole thing

This nigga be bugging on me for no reason fam

I told a innocent story bout a chick in Arby’s and he coming wit

View attachment 21324
“How’s this if this is that and that is this and two plus two”

Like bruh..the point of be story isn’t that an attractive woman came on to me and I turned away from it. I’m handsome and got an ill demeanor. Women overtly and aggressively come on to me all the time and i turn away from it all the time..that’s not an anomaly

The anomaly there is that I chose not to be big headed about the whole thing
:hahaha:

Just watched David Letterman's show on Netflix where he interviewed Pres. Obama.

Good interview man.

Ya mean like turning down pussy is a big thing, like I’m pressed and shit..talking bout u get curved in PMs so why would u turn down pussy...

My nigga if I was pressed i wouldn’t freely admit it and joke about it..

Chicks curve me in pms due to circumstance not out of lack of interest
C32ACE3C-9896-47D8-AE20-4C352CC0716F.gif

IM GERMZ NIGGA!!

Women overtly and aggressively come on to me all the time and i turn away from it all the time..that’s not an anomaly
Like how do you type shit like this... And NOT see the humor in you getting no play from the ladies on here despite you all but begging for it??

The contrast is hilarious by itself.

But the fact that you don't see it is a fucking riot to me..... I'm sorry if you in your feelings about it, but I find shit like that funny as fuck...I don't care who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back