Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to buy 3 books for one class. I could only order two because one is back ordered. Out the two only one have been delivered so I had to google to write my discussions for this week :(
As long as you're doing what you have to, to the best of your ability, with the resources available, the most high will bring you through.
Don't worry

Lol..he buggin, I bet money that’s a personal bet wit a friend about how much he could or would say before they stop him

These folks that do analysis for news programs, seen behind the wall of Oz. They don’t believe in anything anymore.

Our last winner never claimed his prize. So here we are:

Goat this post for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card.

Drawing at 12pm central time.

I have to buy 3 books for one class. I could only order two because one is back ordered. Out the two only one have been delivered so I had to google to write my discussions for this week :(
My damn laptop busted like a mf. I don’t know what happened. One day it worked and the next day it said nah. So I was struggling to do my assignment last night.

Good morning everyone that enjoys ABW. We are surrounded by bad news and negative spirits. You have the choice to decide how you react to the day. You choose how you feel, when someone does things and it makes u angry.

Just know that they did something and “you” choose to be angry.

Choose to be above it, Choose to be positive. Choose to see the big picture. Choose to be an opportunist. Choose to be happy.

Good morning everyone that enjoys ABW. We are surrounded by bad news and negative spirits. You have the choice to decide how you react to the day. You choose how you feel, when someone does things and it makes u angry.

Just know that they did something and “you” choose to be angry.

Choose to be above it, Choose to be positive. Choose to see the big picture. Choose to be an opportunist. Choose to be happy.

You should have been a lawyer, salesman or a preacher

@Goldie

is there a way to make the smiley selection joint pop out and expandable..

@Goldie

Ay man which one of y'all been gassing AP up on here he been acting mad brolic posting like pac like I won't yoke this nigga up.

I been warning him saying this ain't you man but somebody put the mean battery in his back. Lemme find out AP fronting on here trying to reinvent himself like he wasn't getting chased through his building back in the day

I will kufi smack this nigga in front of his job
man shutcho goofy ass up before i have to remind you what a wedgie feels like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back