Status
Not open for further replies.
brah, you aint know??

dudes too cool for hobby lobby and pinterest

i fucks with both tho so...
Nigga, shut up.

Pinterest my boy!
I been looking on there, usually dont see anything I like

This was cool, but having a ponytail I cant take down will suck very quickly.
088d0f7f2760663a7d43d4e4ca448e2e--dreadlocks-men-styles-dreadlock-styles.jpg

You're wife sounds like me and you kinda come off like my mom always talking about negative shit focusing on the bad. I noticed that shit in most of her conversations and a lot of it is draining at times.

Then sometimes she's right about the world in general. I just try to remain positive on my outlook on life. I try.

My mother is/was positive person but in my childhood was kinda surrounded by negativity. When you grow up in it, then you become grown, you don't want to be around a toxic environment anymore. You wanna live & see the other side. That's why I hate being around unhappy couples. Everything that I accomplished to this day has been from an open mind & positive mindset

My mother is/was positive person but in my childhood was kinda surrounded by negativity. When you grow up in it, then you become grown, you don't want to be around a toxic environment anymore. You wanna live & see the other side. That's why I hate being around unhappy couples. Everything that I accomplished to this day has been from an open mind & positive mindset
Toxic people in general can damper your days. It's crazy how ones auras energy can disturb positive energies. One ripple of negativity can go a long way!

If you haven't placed a bet this week in the daily lottery, be sure to do so today. Today is the final day to become eligible for the special lottery tomorrow, where everyone who has placed a bet this week has a chance at a guaranteed payout. 25% of the amount bet this week is up for grabs, and with over 1 million in the pot so far it's nothing to sneeze at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back