Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the universe works I dropped my debit card getting off the bus this am this white dude ran me down to return it to me....I'm walking home I see this girl dropped a 20 picked it up and ran it to her

Bruh, the world making me colder and colder.

Married my wife cuz of her positive outlook on life. Like even when dealing with shit, she chooses to see the best in it.... That's a rare find in a world where everyone seems to be overly negative about everything...

That being said I had to have a talk with her about how right and wrong really doesn't matter. The world cares about what can be proven. No one gives a fuck about feelings or even basic decency if there's no proof. This happens every day, just pay attention.

I feel like a part of her died. And that breaks my heart. Like completely.

CIeX-QkUEAESOKs.jpg

Cleveland taking another L

Married my wife cuz of her positive outlook on life. Like even when dealing with shit, she chooses to see the best in it.... That's a rare find in a world where everyone seems to be overly negative about everything...

That being said I had to have a talk with her about how right and wrong really doesn't matter. The world cares about what can be proven. No one gives a fuck about feelings or even basic decency if there's no proof. This happens every day, just pay attention.

Why u gonna go and do that nigga?

uGgB48R.gif

@Crude. Lol!

I can’t even make this shit up. I was walking out the corner store I go to every morning. This bummy white guy was walking in as i was walking out. He had a bible in his hand. That mf said “good morning ma’am” and hit me with the Bible. I pushed his ass and hit him. Then i had to dip because I got my job attire on.

You got the strap cuz?

You're wife sounds like me and you kinda come off like my mom always talking about negative shit focusing on the bad. I noticed that shit in most of her conversations and a lot of it is draining at times.

Then sometimes she's right about the world in general. I just try to remain positive on my outlook on life. I try.

Its ok du, u want me to give her some dick?

You're wife sounds like me and you kinda come off like my mom always talking about negative shit focusing on the bad. I noticed that shit in most of her conversations and a lot of it is draining at times.

Then sometimes she's right about the world in general. I just try to remain positive on my outlook on life. I try.

Fax. That constant negative talk/energy is draining af.

That perspective of hers might just the insulation from the bullshit seeping too deep. Be careful if you feel the need to burst the bubble. You never know for sure how someone will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back