Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
4? lol nah b. U gotta travel around the diff parts of the forum. What u lookin for dark skin, light? Spanish, asian?

Matter fact, it'll be mad easier if yall so called macks could bring atleast one female to this mf, everybody can just swap.

This nigga on sum wife swap... there goes a podcast

You a lawyer just fight it or get it dismissed. You in Chicago... you acting like they forgot to give you an asswhoopin
Can't even fight it lol went to the Bulls game I see the ppl in front of me parking in this lot so I pay the niggas park in there we come out everybody in the lot and on the street got tickets

I hate when non posting ass niggas be in my mentions. like you dont write shit, have no opinion on any thread but steady wacking my shit

and yes Im in my feelings.
get yall grubby hands off my reactions dorks

I hate when non posting ass niggas be in my mentions. like you dont write shit, have no opnion on any thread but steady wacking my shit

Race you gotta point em ma... but beware of the backlash from that.... they gon hit you wit mo wacks and etc

I hate when non posting ass niggas be in my mentions. like you dont write shit, have no opinion on any thread but steady wacking my shit

Why they hate on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back