Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a full moon. This is why emotions are so wild.

I literally mentioned this earlier.
If u had to choose What kinda man would u want around your children a street nigga or a nerd nigga?

Why man!? What you got goals n shit?
Rns shit tho you dont want a nerd nigga. Man i remember one time this nigga from the iC said he ran into a old highschool friend. Dude didnt speak back so he went str8 home and deleted him off his Facebook. Shit had me in tears fa real

Last edited by a moderator:
Name names b,shit there's only like 4 females here right ?

4? lol nah b. U gotta travel around the diff parts of the forum. What u lookin for dark skin, light? Spanish, asian?

Matter fact, it'll be mad easier if yall so called macks could bring atleast one female to this mf, everybody can just swap.

4? lol nah b. U gotta travel around the diff parts of the forum. What u lookin for dark skin, light? Spanish, asian?

Matter fact, it'll be mad easier if yall so called macks could bring atleast one female to this mf, everybody can just swap.
This nigga said Asian lol where the memphis chicks. I love the them hoes fr

Wow you got an Asian to sign up (no racism),I've never seen/heard of an Asian on a majority black

Website. I don't think the IC ever had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back