Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 for Cali means legalized recreational marijuana use.. the shops are gonna be fucking flooded smmfh
whats it feel like to be able to buy legit though........is it weird the first time? does it feel different? I just am asking cause that shit sounds strange to me.....i would be paranoid as hell the first time for sure

I was thinking, say life was one big company. In this company there’s, leadership, the technical department, the customer service department, the sales department, the labor department.

And in all of these departments, they require a specific amount of skill and understanding to achieve 100% efficiency. So at this company your duties are 100% of your existence. So much so that all you can do and know are is the way your mind works to do to your job.

This goes on for so long with offspring born into the system and put to work and develop the same skills and the same way of thinking. It becomes bred and instinctual.

Then one day the company closes and it’s existence is forgotten. But the people that it created are stuck with the way their minds have developed.

Left to roam and branch out, but they are leadership, technical, service, labor, sales. They soon forget why they think the way they think. They just..are. For generations they raise kids with the sensibilities that are steep in the embodiment of the company from which their ancestors came from.

We are leaders, sales, labor, technical and such. We are programed things, programed for a job, that we don’t wanna do. So when you think depression, maybe all it is. Is that you don’t want to except your programing.

And releasing yourself of depression, is just finding a way to unknowingly accept your programing. But at the end of the day, you still have no choice. Your code...it was written

I was thinking, say life was one big company. In this company there’s, leadership, the technical department, the customer service department, the sales department, the labor department.

And in all of these departments, they require a specific amount of skill and understanding to achieve 100% efficiency. So at this company your duties are 100% of your existence. So much so that all you can do and know are is the way your mind works to do to your job.

This goes on for so long with offspring born into the system and put to work and develop the same skills and the same way of thinking. It becomes bred and instinctual.

Then one day the company closes and it’s existence is forgotten. But the people that it created are stuck with the way their minds have developed.

Left to roam and branch out, but they are leadership, technical, service, labor, sales. They soon forget why they think the way they think. They just..are. For generations they raise kids with the sensibilities that are steep in the embodiment of the company from which their ancestors came from.

We are leaders, sales, labor, technical and such. We are programed things, programed for a job, that we don’t wanna do. So when you think depression, maybe all it is. Is that you don’t want to except your programing.

And releasing yourself of depression, is just finding a way to unknowingly accept your programing. But at the end of the day, you still have no choice. Your code...it was written
I learned that a while back but its good to have those skills......just dont be like me and burn bridges ....i have noone to put on my resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back