Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try this game called Gang Beasts?? Shit is mad fun and hilarious as fuck. My kids and I are currently addicted to that shit.

Playing w friends in your home is much better than online (especially considering online is having heavy issues rn)

Anyone try this game called Gang Beasts?? Shit is mad fun and hilarious as fuck. My kids and I are currently addicted to that shit.
Look into the app Voice Changer you can create a message have it replay in robot voices Jigsaw voice I think your kids will get a kick out of it I know my little guy got scared when I said his name in Jigsaw voice

So yo, I’m sitting at the dinner table wit two of my oldest and it’s bugged out that 5 years from now theee niggaz go hate my guts purely off the fact of human nature. How Ill is that, shits like seeming th fucking universe at its birth. We really disregard the lil shit b... but we look at the stars. How fucking Ill is it to know that I risk my life for these kids and they’re gonna absolutely wish my death in their teen years..like, how fucking ill is that to know that and still love them?,,,..yo, enjoy the lil shit b. That’s where life exists

HELL FUCK YEAH!!!

We got approved for the new crib!!!

Finally movin the fuck on up out the hood! There was a goddamned multi-apartment fight in the courtyard last week at fuckin 6am, two domestic violence calls in two separate apartments at the same goddamned time last Friday that had the whole goddamned place surrounded by police cruisers, that goddamned ghetto snipe and her worse than Bebe's Kids tribe of kids got kicked out by the constable yesterday (why the fuck you staying until the last moment anyways???!!!), and a pair of goddamned niggas was just scrappin in the hallway about 30 minutes ago and broke the goddamned glass over the firehose outside my door.

When the realtor called up like "Ok it's all set, you can start switching the utilities into your name, can y'all sign the paperwork this weekend?" a bruh was like

giphy.gif

... now I gotta find that old-school Benz...

I’m sitting here looking at my son knowing that he gone try me one day and ima lay this nigga out b..I’m waiting for the day that he try me..lol, right now he love me to death but I know that day is coming

Had a dream that Stew did a freestyle on hot 97 wearing a baggy Ralph Lauren polo, baggy jeans, Jordans, a bent brimmed cap with a cheeky smile on his face

Rapping some high level super lyrical raps like Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Method Man, Andre 3000, Rakim, Royce, Crooked I, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes combined into over boom bap beats

Swaggerless no flava ass dude rappin ass rappity rappity rappity b/s lol that only weirdos listen to who can't pull women

Jesus... That goddamned British Desi broad followed us here.

Don't you have a street to defile with your excrement?

511.png

Had a dream that Stew did a freestyle on hot 97 wearing a baggy Ralph Lauren polo, baggy jeans, Jordans, a bent brimmed cap with a cheeky smile on his face

Rapping some high level super lyrical raps like Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Method Man, Andre 3000, Rakim, Royce, Crooked I, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes combined into over boom bap beats

Swaggerless no flava ass dude rappin ass rappity rappity rappity b/s lol that only weirdos listen to who can't pull women

Who invited this crazy bitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back