Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Xbox??? LOLOLOL!!! She got one of them ChinkBox's from Walgreen's!

px3600-500x352.jpg
Ya mama.

Say word, girl you know if I was leather I’d only sweat with the temperature hit your level on hotness. Lemme lay hands, tongue, dick, and the force of a grown nigga bout his on you.

received_1955281707815336.gif
Talking too much now, shhh.

Is the reaction symbol next to the thread title indicate how many of that reaction was given in that thread?

Had a dream that Stew did a freestyle on hot 97 wearing a baggy Ralph Lauren polo, baggy jeans, Jordans, a bent brimmed cap with a cheeky smile on his face

Rapping some high level super lyrical raps like Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Method Man, Andre 3000, Rakim, Royce, Crooked I, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes combined into over boom bap beats

Swaggerless no flava ass dude rappin ass rappity rappity rappity b/s lol that only weirdos listen to who can't pull women

Lol...was that too aggressive, I can’t tell right now. Yo...Meeks deserve the works b, she like...she like one of the most amazing women I’ve ever interacted wit b..and you know what’s fucked up fam..

Listen man

Lol...was that too aggressive, I can’t tell right now. Yo...Meeks deserve the works b, she like...she like one of the most amazing women I’ve ever interacted wit b..and you know what’s fucked up fam..

Listen man

Germsy, you so fullashit.
Just stop, lol

Remember when I said I was a beast at making a fire?

Well all that shit went out the window when it was time to do it for real

Had a dream that Stew did a freestyle on hot 97 wearing a baggy Ralph Lauren polo, baggy jeans, Jordans, a bent brimmed cap with a cheeky smile on his face

Rapping some high level super lyrical raps like Jay Z, Canibus, Nas, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon, Method Man, Andre 3000, Rakim, Royce, Crooked I, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes combined into over boom bap beats

Swaggerless no flava ass dude rappin ass rappity rappity rappity b/s lol that only weirdos listen to who can't pull women

pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

This all real talk Meeks..realist shit I ever wrote is you deserve...

Yo,..yo, I love...yo..do y’all know just how special this woman is..fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back