Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move-in day can't get here soon enough. Just took the garbage out to the dumpster and Metro is in the parking lot right now 4 deep.

On the bright side I already have gas, electricity, and internet scheduled. Just gotta call Dish and water and I'm set. Might just go sleep on the fuckin floor in there just to be away from this bullshit.

Move-in day can't get here soon enough. Just took the garbage out to the dumpster and Metro is in the parking lot right now 4 deep.

On the bright side I already have gas, electricity, and internet scheduled. Just gotta call Dish and water and I'm set. Might just go sleep on the fuckin floor in there just to be away from this bullshit.

Wouldn't be the first or last to do some shit like that. I've done it just to get away from other people in the house...

" I pave ways like Nat and Harriet.
I blast on Judas Iscariot and peel off in a chariot."

I’m sitting here looking at my son knowing that he gone try me one day and ima lay this nigga out b..I’m waiting for the day that he try me..lol, right now he love me to death but I know that day is coming

I feel you homie. I already know my son is gonna be taller than me. Just counting down the days...

19 degrees in New York.
This shit say with a real feel of -2.
No wonder my fucking finger tips felt like they were going to fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back