Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That straight right of mines still true....:clawd:

Who you knockout, or you out here shadowboxing again in public like Super gangster?

Funny story about shadowboxing...

On a hot Summer day, I was in the car at this busy intersection by the house, and this nigga was out there jogging without a shirt.

So, after he pressed the crosswalk button, he then went into full-punch combustion right there for like two minutes.

I knew homie was probably a boxer, or maybe just crazy.

However, to do that shit at a red light when everyone is staring at you, not giving a fuck, takes great self-confidence.

I don't know, but the whole scene just seemed off.

Last edited:
Found out some more details about my ex's death.

Apparently she passed out in her bathroom. Possibly from the tumor. Her niece couldn't get to her b/c she was blocking the door. So the whole time her brain wasn't getting oxygen. By the time they got her to the hospital, her brain functionality was at 3%.

I'm guessing had they been able to get to her, she could've been saved.
Please don't torture yourself with that line of thinking fam

Please don't torture yourself with that line of thinking fam

Naw I'm good.

I'm not saying I should've been there or anything. Just sad man that her niece had to witness that, and couldn't get to her. I know she probably felt helpless.

We got a lotta home less people in our district, and this one particular dude is a flat out bully

He start off asking for money, but if they don't have enough he be putting hands on customers and staff...

I been threatening and running dude off for like the past few months, but tonight he caught the hands....

He really jacked this one homeless lady up real bad outside our bar, a staff member rushed outside and he got in their shit too....

They told me after the fact.... When I saw him later, I told dude to keep it moving but he went right at one of our customers,, and even grabbed them after I told him bounce...

That 1-hitter quitter sat him down and made him reevaluate life

i always think of my random thoughts when i sleep then forget them when i get to my desk in the morning

My homie hit me up to give me tkts to the Hornets vs Magic game tonight BUT I got tkts for the King Kong movie........ Guess I'll be at the Hornets game with my son tonight

Random Reesey Fact:

I have a fixation with pecans. Not the already shelled kind, I like to sit on my lawn, with my homemade lemonade, listen to the birds enjoy the breeze and crack pecans.

Random Reesey Fact:

I have a fixation with pecans. Not the already shelled kind, I like to sit on my lawn, with my homemade lemonade, listen to the birds enjoy the breeze and crack pecans.

Nothing like salted cashews, I love those damn things

Random Reesey Fact:

Regular lemonade or Strawberry or some other variation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back