Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you walk into a room full of C-Level Execs and they look at you like you are lost. Then you sit down in the first chair and say "let's begin", and they look at one another like d*mn, that's her for real huh?

HAHA!! Ya'll just don't know how big I smile when I walk out of those meetings. Call it what you want, but I don't get tired.

Stay moving up

When you walk into a room full of C-Level Execs and they look at you like you are lost. Then you sit down in the first chair and say "let's begin", and they look at one another like d*mn, that's her for real huh?

HAHA!! Ya'll just don't know how big I smile when I walk out of those meetings. Call it what you want, but I don't get tired.

Stay moving up

YES!! Gotta love a hard working Black woman.

This made me smile. Keep doing big things Reesey!!!

Stay moving up

Can I be the side dude... you ain't gotta worry but anything from me... no feelings caught...

Just name the time and place

Can I be the side dude...

l_UGo3.gif

Stay moving up

Black Excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back