Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a lotta home less people in our district, and this one particular dude is a flat out bully

He start off asking for money, but if they don't have enough he be putting hands on customers and staff...

I been threatening and running dude off for like the past few months, but tonight he caught the hands....

He really jacked this one homeless lady up real bad outside our bar, a staff member rushed outside and he got in their shit too....

They told me after the fact.... When I saw him later, I told dude to keep it moving but he went right at one of our customers,, and even grabbed them after I told him bounce...

That 1-hitter quitter sat him down and made him reevaluate life

Du bout to be the star of the next installment of the Bum Fights series

@Reesey can I have some of that strawberry..... Lemonade

writhing-worms-o.gif

Du bout to be the star of the next installment of the Bum Fights series
man i ain't even wanna do that forreal, but this dude been extra extra extra aggressive increasingly for weeks..i can only imagine the kinda shit he be doing to other homeless niggaz in them alleys or on streets where nobody's there...

i had to give him that definitive statement that he can't pull that shit in front of our bar

shaking down little women n shit.....

man i ain't even wanna do that forreal, but this dude been extra extra extra aggressive increasingly for weeks..i can only imagine the kinda shit he be doing to other homeless niggaz in them alleys or on streets where nobody's there...

i had to give him that definitive statement that he can't pull that shit in front of our bar

shaking down little women n shit.....

He definitely had it coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back