Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bottle for a Christmas gift. “For when you need to relax” is what she said.

I’m about to bust that bitch open.

This should've been one of my first posts but it's never too late to make it. Shout out to @Goldie & everyone who played a part to put this site together. Without yall, us IC refugees wouldn't have a land to find to stay together.

I'm tryna find some drilled rough quartz to make a crown but it's proving difficult. lots of chemically treated stuff out there.

anybody got a hookup?

This should've been one of my first posts but it's never too late to make it. Shout out to @Goldie & everyone who played a part to put this site together. Without yall, us IC refugees wouldn't have a land to find to stay together.

I appreciate that fam. We're gonna keep the movement going my nigga.

Still workin on ur outfit for cosplay?
if by cosplay you mean daily living, yes

IMG_3477.jpg

Nah, I wasn't talkin about your weird everyday wardrobe lol
if you mean the project I think you're talking about, I'm still looking for snakes in just the right size. think I'm gonna get them from a store in person instead.

replace weird with adventurous* please lol. you know damn well you prefer it to boringness.

if you mean the project I think you're talking about, I'm still looking for snakes in just the right size. think I'm gonna get them from a store in person instead.

replace weird with adventurous* please lol. you know damn well you prefer it to boringness.

I've said multiple times on here I like weird chicks, don't trip lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back