Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet me in Temecula happened like 3 years ago top 5 Twitter moment. He left on Christmas day, dude that pulled up showed up to his daughter's graduation in a beater shorts and slides dude was clearly crazy lls
Yeah, I was coming to clarify

Thanks Ax, but yeah, nigs still nig lol

Nah, I'd kick one yall niggas ass for kobe. Post your coordinates

pepe-le-pew-backpedal-o.gif

Pepe was strong arming that ass

#whatabouther

Thought I was gonna be cool waking up without my son being here to open his gifts. I must say, this shit sucks on my end.

Thought I was gonna be cool waking up without my son being here to open his gifts. I must say, this shit sucks on my end.

I don't like the holidays. People are more fake around those times

Both reasons I didn't even pull the tree out this year.
I didn't decorate except a couple little trinkets. My older daughters birthday is a week before Christmas. So they celebrate Christmas with their daddy and at my house we have a birthday party the weekend before and a new years Eve party the weekend after.
Shared parenting sucks ass... But I gotta admit mines birthday that close to Christmas helps here a LOT.

Both reasons I didn't even pull the tree out this year.
I didn't decorate except a couple little trinkets. My older daughters birthday is a week before Christmas. So they celebrate Christmas with their daddy and at my house we have a birthday party the weekend before and a new years Eve party the weekend after.
Shared parenting sucks ass... But I gotta admit mines birthday that close to Christmas helps here a LOT.
I’m happy he gets to spend it with his daddy. Sadly, everyone ain’t blessed to have daddy in their life. I’m just ready to see his reactions to these gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back