Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at work right now. If i was still working out in the field i would of probably took the lay off just so i could be off for a month

I'm off too.... Son is with his grandfather.. just me and baby girl at the house. I'm bout to make her some oatmeal and applesauce.... Play with her for like a hour, then lay her down..... Play some GTA..... Take a shower, feed her again.... Get dressed and face the challenge of finding her brother

I'm off too.... Son is with his grandfather.. just me and baby girl at the house. I'm bout to make her some oatmeal and applesauce.... Play with her for like a hour, then lay her down..... Play some GTA..... Take a shower, feed her again.... Get dressed and face the challenge of finding her brother

CJV_RfGUsAAXXtM.jpg

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-abw-lottery.3059/

NEW RULES FOR THE ABW LOTTERY

This lottery will be held Monday-Friday.

Posters win by correctly guessing a 3 digit, 4 digit or 5 digit number. The winning number will be the last 3, 4 and 5 digits of the Dow Jones Industrial Average at the time of closing on that day. (For example, if the Dow Jones ends at $24,567.09,the numbers in the bold italic are the winners).

Posters can place a bet on one, or all of these options. There is no limitation on the amount of bets a poster can place, other than their own finances. For ease of collection and payment we ask that all bets for the day be made in a single post.

The minimum betting amount is $1,000. The payouts are as follows:

3 digit bets pay out $500 for every dollar bet (a $1000 bet would win $500,000)

4 digit bets pay out $1,000 for every dollar bet (a $1000 bet would win $1,000,000)

5 Digit bets pay out $5,000 for every dollar bet (a $1000 dollar bet would win $5,000,000).

All bets must be submitted in this thread by 3:00pm Eastern Time. There will be a pause in betting between 3pm andthe announcing of the winning numbers. All bets made after thisannouncement will go towards the next day, or the following Monday if made during the weekend.

A bet looks like:

Placing $1,000 on 1106.

The Dow Jones closes at 4:00pm Eastern and the winner will be announced as soon as possible afterwards.

If you win you will be paid via transfer by the ABW bank. If youdon't hit thenumber, the amount you bet will be taken out of youraccount by the ABW bank.

The Lottery begins 12/26/17

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-abw-lottery.3059/

NEW RULES FOR THE ABW LOTTERY

This lottery will be held Monday-Friday.

Posters win by correctly guessing a 3 digit, 4 digit or 5 digit number. The winning number will be the last 3, 4 and 5 digits of the Dow Jones Industrial Average at the time of closing on that day. (For example, if the Dow Jones ends at $24,567.09,the numbers in the bold italic are the winners).

Posters can place a bet on one, or all of these options. There is no limitation on the amount of bets a poster can place, other than their own finances. For ease of collection and payment we ask that all bets for the day be made in a single post.

The minimum betting amount is $1,000. The payouts are as follows:

3 digit bets pay out $500 for every dollar bet (a $1000 bet would win $500,000)

4 digit bets pay out $1,000 for every dollar bet (a $1000 bet would win $1,000,000)

5 Digit bets pay out $5,000 for every dollar bet (a $1000 dollar bet would win $5,000,000).

All bets must be submitted in this thread by 3:00pm Eastern Time. There will be a pause in betting between 3pm andthe announcing of the winning numbers. All bets made after thisannouncement will go towards the next day, or the following Monday if made during the weekend.

A bet looks like:

Placing $1,000 on 1106.

The Dow Jones closes at 4:00pm Eastern and the winner will be announced as soon as possible afterwards.

If you win you will be paid via transfer by the ABW bank. If youdon't hit thenumber, the amount you bet will be taken out of youraccount by the ABW bank.

The Lottery begins 12/26/17

@Goldie can we get a post favoriting option....? Like a way to bookmark certain posts or something?

Get your ABW merch from the ABW Store

100% black owned

https://ablackweb.com/shop/
swvStvCRTkeu8E1ddKMZyQ-500x500.png

TfYXAu-ISPO8r_VYOZr86g-500x500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back