Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea u get used to it being there cuz it doesn't grow over night. The biggest issue for me was making sure there wasn't lent or anything in the mf, I'm still dealing with that with my freeforms, so all threw the day I be checkin to make sure my shits straight.

SN: Im bout to add this to the "grind ur gears thread" , I hate mfs that let you walk around/keep talkin with something on ur face/hair/shirt/etc. I hate those niggas! lol
For real. That is why I keep my hair covered most of the time. Everything will be in there and it takes a lot to get smells out. My wife makes sure I hair don’t smell like herb permanently. But the beard is getting long so I check it all the time.

I tried to go for the fuller freeway beard but i was like nah the effort is too much. Gotta keep it mouisturized and all that its full but not mad long

the IC shit was a dumb idea...i looked into the maven an his background and the purpose.

thing is i see what they are trying to do but it comes at the cost of the traffic they are trying to profit from because of how it was integrated.

trying to grab so much traffic to put in one place to drive up the price of advertising doesn't always work an thats why he has his lawsuit against him for making dumb moves.

he could have just bought the site and left it as is and sold advertising across the many sites.

and i even heard of people that buy things just to ruin it so they can put their own things into place. its cheaper to buy out your comp and ruin their name than it is to keep competing with them.

too bad they banked on the fact we didnt have other options.

@Goldie might be a genius on the low...

I wonder how long he knew that change was coming before he decided to put this site in place. You aint even gotta answer that..but I see you lol

@Goldie might be a genius on the low...

I wonder how long he knew that change was coming before he decided to put this site in place. You aint even gotta answer that..but I see you lol

Funny shit is, I've been thinking about making a podcast explaining how everything went down lol Cuz I never publicly even spoke about the Jack/BB shit either. He made podcasts and thread about me, was coming here stealin content and more, but never spoke down on the nigga. Then the shit with the IC went down. One day Ima break everything down lol

Funny shit is, I've been thinking about making a podcast explaining how everything went down lol Cuz I never publicly even spoke about the Jack/BB shit either. He made podcasts and thread about me, was coming here stealin content and more, but never spoke down on the nigga. Then the shit with the IC went down. One day Ima break everything down lol

That might generate new traffic too. You need to do that bruh

do we post hi

that would be dope .

how you rob a nigga?

its been a while and it seems the game has changed online.

i been pointing my gun at the screen telling niggas to give it up.....but my account aint move.

old niggas in a digital world is sad.

I just saw the new layout design for the IC and all I say is.... why.... oh well I won't be coming back. I couldn't even get my account to switch over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back