Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea u get used to it being there cuz it doesn't grow over night. The biggest issue for me was making sure there wasn't lent or anything in the mf, I'm still dealing with that with my freeforms, so all threw the day I be checkin to make sure my shits straight.

SN: Im bout to add this to the "grind ur gears thread" , I hate mfs that let you walk around/keep talkin with something on ur face/hair/shirt/etc. I hate those niggas! lol

i had one, and would be gettin all kinds of food and shit in it...i was eatin chili one day and had been walkin around with the sauce all at the bottom of it for a minute...nope...shaved it off that day

@King Du hey man I might visit Baltimore in the next more or so, but I'll only be there a couple of days. Do you have any recommendations for stuff that's must see/do when I'm there??

That's what's up.

Anything Halal. I love Indian, Greek and Mexican food though, and am partial to a good slice of pizza
try a spot called samos

but yea bmore is a restaurant city bruh... like get on you googles and check the reviews...i love sea food, i found a little spot not too far from my house that is fracking phenomenal called catonsville gourmet.... but the whole city like that....mad nice classy spots all over the place...
another one was called Salt...great spot

Ofc. During the course of this month if we see that the wrestling thread is doing big numbers, then we'll make it it's own section. I'm just not trying ot have dead subforums, so we don't wanna do things prematurely

Man...i have some troubling news.

Y'all know for the most part, I think these new rappers are wack....

But....

I was in the car bobbin my head when Migos song Stirfry came on

jadakiss-exclusive-interview-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back