Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it some isrealite chant? lol

Nah lol. But when I first heard it I thought he said a certain name that matched the rhyme scheme he was using.

So then I looked up the lyrics and they had something different. This is what I found.

East-side nigga with the fees high nigga
With that lease high
Talking about that "he saw" nigga
With that "we saw" nigga
With that "he saw"

But that don't really rhyme, and when you listen to the song, he was rhyming and I thought he was saying "Esau" instead of "East-side". It makes more sense.

Cuz after saying that, in the first verse he goes on to say,

Your eyes speak the truth when everything else lies
May pretend that we kin but the vibes don't fly
Bruh, I survived readin' guys like you
I'm surprised y'all think you can disguise y'all truths

Yea, them Rap Genius niggas stay gettin lyrics wrong.

"he saw" ? That doesn't even sound like anything he said lol

You one of those. That shit pisses me off. Just set it for 6:33 And get all your sleep.
I slept over a chicks house that did that and it was terrible.

But I do the random times too. I see you my Gemini sister
Well the 6:17 is for my youngin. The 6:33 is for me and him just in case. That 7:06 means “bitch you late.”

Thats what I'm saying. I posted that last reply before I was finished. But that first verse after that is what really made me think that's what he said.
Rap genius is like Wikipedia for the most part with the exception that they have I think the same core folks that do the lyrics but I think people can just type up lyrics and submit them

A regular beard wit a goatee ..The ones that cover the whole entire face tho..I ain’t shaved in three days and i can actually feel the hair on my face

I had kept the big beard for a couple months, it is a job to maintain that mf.

Did it feel heavy on ur face, or do u get used to it being there?

Yea u get used to it being there cuz it doesn't grow over night. The biggest issue for me was making sure there wasn't lent or anything in the mf, I'm still dealing with that with my freeforms, so all threw the day I be checkin to make sure my shits straight.

SN: Im bout to add this to the "grind ur gears thread" , I hate mfs that let you walk around/keep talkin with something on ur face/hair/shirt/etc. I hate those niggas! lol

Cosign

Man that shit was foul, with the current layout on the Maven it's gonna take a miracle to bring it to what the IC used to be. I feel that Greg made a mistake forcing our hand.

If the layout doesn't get better with time there will never be another IC. I'm gonna do my best, I feel that they'd be open to suggestions to make the site more user friendly.
However, true to the very end the IC really was the Internet's Best Kept Secret.....

I don't feel like typing a long response right now, but I feel that the IC is gone for various reasons.

Everyone should start putting their support behind ABW.

We all have various skills and experience to help make this place successful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back