Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come again? The last part isn’t clear.

If you don't want to think about your bad situations that occur in real life why do you talk about them online. Some people say they go online to take their minds off of those problems. If you are trying to get away from those problems why post about them?

If you don't want to think about your bad situations that occur in real life why do you talk about them online. Some people say they go online to take their minds off of those problems. If you are trying to get away from those problems why post about them?

Oh, idk. I talk about good and bad.

What I dont wanna talk about wont be talked about.
I guess some people want that attention even when they say they dont or want to talk about it to people online rather than those they know in real life.

Oh, idk. I talk about good and bad.

What I dont wanna talk about wont be talked about.
I guess some people want that attention even when they say they dont or want to talk about it to people online rather than those they know in real life.

So you see it as looking for attention? I mean I see bad situation or topics of the matter should be shared with your fam and close friends and not online... but that's just my opinion

So you see it as looking for attention? I mean I see bad situation or topics of the matter should be shared with your fam and close friends and not online... but that's just my opinion
Yea, if they post and post about it but then be like i don’t wanna talk about it. Then it’s like, do you wanna talk about it or not? It’s like begging the question. My granny does this shit a lot.

I think something really bad should be shared with close friends and family but everyone don’t have those types of relationships. It depends on what is considered bad though.

I be feeling childish as hell when I blow my nose.

I can’t shake that mommy voice that says “blow” lmao!!!!!

I’m torn on whether or not I should go to Punta Cana or celebrate how I want to celebrate with my close ones when I graduate in June.

Punta Cana is a group trip I was going to take but I have very little faith in some of the people pulling through.

I’m torn on whether or not I should go to Punta Cana or celebrate how I want to celebrate with my close ones when I graduate in June.

Punta Cana is a group trip I was going to take but I have very little faith in some of the people pulling through.

Life is about pleasing yourself... if anybody says other... don't do it, don't, don't do it

For the people who are no longer with the other parent, do y’all purchase gifts for the other parent and make it from the kids for holidays and birthdays?

If someone chooses to share something personal online like say, the death of a family member, you don't have to be a dick about it. If you can't say, sorry for your loss or something equivalent, then keep it moving.

Whether you think they are doing it for attention, sympathy, or just venting, YOU still have to power to not say anything negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back