Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I flipped the logs over so that the embers underneath would burn up

Great idea as the fire is back roaring
20171217_093041.jpg

Kids ready to roast marshmallows

Have you visited a different part of the site today?

I got a fireplace. Never used that shit. Never will.
Used my fireplace a few times when I first bought this house.

Once I scratched getting some booty in front of fireplace off my bucket list, haven't lit it since

Used my fireplace a few times when I first bought this house.

Once I scratched getting some booty in front of fireplace off my bucket list, haven't lit it since
How was the booty?

By the way I read that as “scratched some booty in front of the fireplace and was like :scust:“ at first.

How was the booty?

By the way I read that as “scratched some booty in front of the fireplace and was like :scust:“ at first.
It was phenomenal. I had her arched over one of these huge throw pillows my mama made for me. The fireplace didn't make it phenomenal but it certainly kept the winter chill from being an issue on that particular night.

She's married now though ~sad face~

It was phenomenal. I had her arched over one of these huge throw pillows my mama made for me. The fireplace didn't make it phenomenal but it certainly kept the winter chill from being an issue on that particular night.

She's married now though ~sad face~
It’s cool, you got @Remedy

I’m on my second use and don’t think I’ll use it much just cause it aint warming the space enough

Today I did 2 logs so tomorrow I’ll do 3-4 to see if it helps.

If not, I’m a redo my windows and maybe put some doors up, tho that’s an extremely last option

Z-Ro, Wiz Khalifa and Starlito all dropped an album.

I dont wanna hear none of em.

even tho im listening to Ro's album right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back