Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeeeeyooooo

Hell yeah, hell yeah

At her spot and she say she done wit that nigga. We in the living room getting down to it and here this nigga come banging on the door. She like, go in the room. My stupid ass not thinking go in the room, bypassed the fucking back door in the hall way(it was a double wide trailer).

So I'm in the room and this nigga screaming on her hollering bout I know u got a nigga in here. He walk back to the room, I dip to the closet. They arguing and just as the nigga gave up and bout to leave. I back up in the closet and trip over a hand weight.

He come rushing to the closet, didn't even look for me. Just started swinging. I'm still down a little I hop up and grab him around the waist and carry him back into the room.

Nigga boxing my back, both of us just start swinging wildly then he backed up and said (on everything, get the fuck out or ima kill u). Nigga ain't had to tell me twice. I head to the door and he's yanking her out the room point at me talking about "look at this shit, this how u do me!!!)

Just then, I thought about her safety and stopped for a second and looked back. Man that nigga hit that chick wit the strength of Tyson and Holyfield.

I was like

View attachment 14250

Ain't much I can do here, and bounced
This nigga got me in subway crying!

This nigga got me in subway crying!
Shit like that is partly why I stop fucking wit people all together. Nothing normal ever happens when I interact with people. I see stoner movies and the guys are chilling smoking a bowl and it's mundane. I used to be like...when that happens?

Last time I smoked a bowl wit niggaz, one of the dudes brought his girl. They get in an argument and go in the other room. And you know, we high. We don't give a shit..

Then u hear a bunch of banging and her screaming Noooooooo!

Me..shit blew my high..I'm

:df: Yooooo, wha the fuck

I look at the niggaz wit me and they

:popcorn2: Watching the movie like nothing is going on.

So I was like :popcorn:

Shit like that is partly why I stop fucking wit people all together. Nothing normal ever happens when I interact with people. I see stoner movies and the guys are chilling smoking a bowl and it's mundane. I used to be like...when that happens?

Last time I smoked a bowl wit niggaz, one of the dudes brought his girl. They get in an argument and go in the other room. And you know, we high. We don't give a shit..

Da fuck

By the way..I hope one of y'all have seen this movie and can help me find it

It's an old Kung fu action movie. They kidnapped this cops kid and he goes on a wild chase to get him back

At one point the kid is dangling from a helicopter and falls..

One of the dudes I'm watching the movie wit..goes "yooooooooooo" and falls on the ground laughing. Says y'all didn't see that shit?

He rewinds it and pauses and what supposed to be the lil boy is a full fledged ventriloquist doll.

We were laughing so hard we forgot shorty was getting beat in the next room

So was she getting abused?

Nvm. I guess listening to someone get abused in another room would blow your high. This is sadaf.

So was she getting abused?
Yea..u know the ill shit? Niggaz ain't care till one of em wanted to fuck her..

Then they talking bout lets jump dude. I'm like why..he go cause he a woman beater..I'm like dude was a woman beater months ago..u don't remember him beating her in the other room?

He go, nah..it's different now cause I know her

Anyway, we on the stoop..he come over and one of them goes behind him and one in the front. I'm sitting in a chair. He looks at me, I give him a look, he looks at them. He peeps what's about to go down.

Came out straight and ask what's the problem

These niggaz gone tell him he ain't welcome no more cause he beat his girl

:scust1:I'm sitting there wondering what am I doing with my life that shit like this always happens

I'm writing all this from the perspective of my childhood eyes...it's funny but it's not funny. And if I offend anyone, I'm sorry

By the way..I hope one of y'all have seen this movie and can help me find it

It's an old Kung fu action movie. They kidnapped this cops kid and he goes on a wild chase to get him back

At one point the kid is dangling from a helicopter and falls..

One of the dudes I'm watching the movie wit..goes "yooooooooooo" and falls on the ground laughing. Says y'all didn't see that shit?

He rewinds it and pauses and what supposed to be the lil boy is a full fledged ventriloquist doll.

We were laughing so hard we forgot shorty was getting beat in the next room
Human centipede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back