Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all think it’s time to give Nkechi Amare Diallo, commonly known by her previous name Rachel Anne Dolezal, another chance?

I like the work she was doing for us.......

Y’all think it’s time to give Nkechi Amare Diallo, commonly known by her previous name Rachel Anne Dolezal, another chance?

I like the work she was doing for us.......
She been doing good work

IMG_5337.PNG

And ain't no way the people in the local chapter at the NAACP didn't know she was not black. But her work made them look the other way, minute the shit hit the fan..They all got low on her

My thing is and always been...let her live her truth if she doing positive things

She been doing good work

View attachment 14266

And ain't no way the people in the local chapter at the NAACP didn't know she was not black. But her work made them look the other way, minute the shit hit the fan..They all got low on her

My thing is and always been...let her live her truth if she doing positive things
She been doing good work

View attachment 14266

But...but...the chick seriously thinks she's black tho.

Then...try to spin it where being black is only a state of mind...
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Granted the folks from her NAACP did get ghost on her when shyt got real but DAMMIT...white folks been doing that to us a lot longer...ie Justin Timberlake when Nipplegate went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back