Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i remember when i was young and dumb, i went back to an apartment with a chick where we walk in the joint and it's like at least 4 people in the dark sleeping in the front room.. she was like they were her cousins from outta town...and to sneak by quietly.....

i still smashed, but i was distracted as fuck and got up outta there immediately.....definitely one of my worse performances...but eh... still had sex

man i remember when i was young and dumb, i went back to an apartment with a chick where we walk in the joint and it's like at least 4 people in the dark sleeping in the front room.. she was like they were her cousins from outta town...and to sneak by quietly.....

i still smashed, but i was distracted as fuck and got up outta there immediately.....definitely one of my worse performances...but eh... still had sex

I fucking hate doing coitus with people in the other room. Unless im drunk, then i dont give af, but i dont know why, people in the other room listening to my vicious love making really weirds me out.

lmaoooo I can’t get over how corny this is lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hqdefault.jpg

dope album btw

See that would have been a negative. If they are your cousins why are we sneaking. Du there had to be a Notel hourly spot close by. But I guess I just grew up differently than you guys. So I had real trust issues and thought the worse was always about to happen. My wife still complains that I am spiritual and positive but I still always start of with the worst case scenario.

there was no vicious love making that night.....

just a few pokey pokey's

she was like :negrowhat:

i was like
anigif_enhanced-11059-1436292632-3.gif

See that would have been a negative. If they are your cousins why are we sneaking. Du there had to be a Notel hourly spot close by. But I guess I just grew up differently than you guys. So I had real trust issues and thought the worse was always about to happen. My wife still complains that I am spiritual and positive but I still always start of with the worst case scenario.
i was being stupid bruh, thinkin wit my dick...
i was in disbelief i was getting a shot at shorty, and was ready to risk it all

i was being stupid bruh, thinkin wit my dick...
i was in disbelief i was getting a shot at shorty, and was ready to risk it all
You in Baltimore too. No disrespect but that doesn’t seem like a place I want to be playing road games. When I was there about 6 to 8 years ago my cousins husband took us to go get a drink. You guys have a real life red light district. Like three blocks of just strip clubs and regular clubs. I couldn’t tell which girls were dancers and which girls were just going to the club. Also, there seems to be more girls that dance in Baltimore than even Atlanta. It made me kind of sad. But that was before my re dedication to Jah so I wasn’t that sad.

When I lived in Queens @Ironman , I lived in an apartment that was the basement of a house but you had to behind all the houses on the block to get to the garage. I used to turn my car lights off as soon as I turned into the main driveway so they wouldn’t know what house the were entering into. But when a got a little spendy I just made sure all of my apartments had doorman or security.
I know exactly what type of spot you talking about lol

You in Baltimore too. No disrespect but that doesn’t seem like a place I want to be playing road games. When I was there about 6 to 8 years ago my cousins husband took us to go get a drink. You guys have a real life red light district. Like three blocks of just strip clubs and regular clubs. I couldn’t tell which girls were dancers and which girls were just going to the club. Also, there seems to be more girls that dance in Baltimore than even Atlanta. It made me kind of sad. But that was before my re dedication to Jah so I wasn’t that sad.
oh the block??

yea... that shit savage.....your cousins husband ain't shit for taking out of towners down there....i'm glad yall made it out alive

oh the block??

yea... that shit savage.....your cousins husband ain't shit for taking out of towners down there....i'm glad yall made it out alive
He is some kind of federal employee so he had the ratchet on him and we had ours. But still it is hard to have a good time when you looking around at wolves. The funniest part was we are in the strip club and he was acting like he never goes there. But security greeted him like he was a regular. I told him listen we cool just act normal drink and tip some girls.

He is some kind of federal employee so he had the ratchet on him and we had ours. But still it is hard to have a good time when you looking around at wolves. The funniest part was we are in the strip club and he was acting like he never goes there. But security greeted him like he was a regular. I told him listen we cool just act normal drink and tip some girls.
you can only point a gun in one direction fam....

70-75% of the dudes down there had guns,,,90% of the women.....

and everybody had a knife....

it's best imo to just go somewhere more laid back and chill....i only went down there when i ain't really give a fuck if i came home that night

you can only point a gun in one direction fam....

70-75% of the dudes down there had guns,,,90% of the women.....

and everybody had a knife....

it's best imo to just go somewhere more laid back and chill....i only went down there when i ain't really give a fuck if i came home that night
Yeah it would have been tough if anything went down but he seem like he knew enough people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back