Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol she was bout to give that nigga the BITNESS!

I gotta rule not to fight in my draws or naked so......retreat until he can find some pants
I'm the opposite. I'm like them traditional wrestlers, I body slam folks while nekkid.

I'm the opposite. I'm like them traditional wrestlers, I body slam folks while nekkid.
Well you don’t have to worry a meat getting damaged in the scuffle

I assume you take ya strap on off before the fight

Blindfold them if you have too but unless you travel with proper defense mechanisms you are better equipped to deal with nonsense in your home.
While I understand where you coming from, ain’t nothing like getting up and leaving when you want to. For me, I go over to a chick house or a hotel before I bring them to my home

Can’t risk my sanctuary being vandalized over.....miscommunications.

if i had a gun in that situation, i'm sure i would shoot first.....especially if he was bugging like that.....

I wish I found some chicks that would let me blindfold them
When I lived in Queens @Ironman , I lived in an apartment that was the basement of a house but you had to behind all the houses on the block to get to the garage. I used to turn my car lights off as soon as I turned into the main driveway so they wouldn’t know what house the were entering into. But when a got a little spendy I just made sure all of my apartments had doorman or security.

Well you don’t have to worry a meat getting damaged in the scuffle

I assume you take ya strap on off before the fight

While I understand where you coming from, ain’t nothing like getting up and leaving when you want to. For me, I go over to a chick house or a hotel before I bring them to my home

Can’t risk my sanctuary being vandalized over.....miscommunications.
The only thing better than getting up when you want to is driving her home of if tired putting her in a Taxi. I mean there is UBER now. That would have made my life easier back in the day.

Here is the bigger problem. If he thought she was cheating he may have already come prepared to handle the guy. Now you but naked or in your draws and a gunman is staring at you. Not me. There were women that when I went to pick them up I waited in the car with the engine running and my hand on the ratchet. Especially if she lived in the part of town where you have to go through 20 vultures to get to her door. I used to laugh when the6 got into the car and they oh that is just so and so and such. We grew up together they all cool.

The only thing better than getting up when you want to is driving her home of if tired putting her in a Taxi. I mean there is UBER now. That would have made my life easier back in the day.
Yeah but what about the ones that didn’t wanna leave?

The ones that want to leave shit behind?

I ain’t got the patience to be hiding which home I’m going into or anything like that. Let’s go to ya place (yes, the bd or ex is a problem) or a hotel (bill is a problem)

Both are preferred tho. Plus I like my space to be my space

ya'll know that.....

~thought bubble with kandy's avi~

26.jpg

"AP, dont be that guy"

ok kandy...

Hope everybody having a good day today

Yeah but what about the ones that didn’t wanna leave?

The ones that want to leave shit behind?

I ain’t got the patience to be hiding which home I’m going into or anything like that. Let’s go to ya place (yes, the bd or ex is a problem) or a hotel (bill is a problem)

Both are preferred tho. Plus I like my space to be my space
If you leave something behind it is going in the garbage. Point blank. Don’t want to leave? I guess I was never that good..... or I was just more convincing than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back