Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
was she born a woman?

i still think Syndey Starr has been trolling people and that she was born a woman but now she gotta keep up the transgender stuff

she clearly has said before that she was born male

also this whole perspective is weird.

like why put yourself thru hell just to troll ppl?

It was bad. He was trying to break out the school and was beginning to hurt himself. He saw me and I called his name and he started to come to me but the principal hit the corner and he ran. Then it just escalated.
I see this far too often. Principals andAdministrators are the bad guys. When they come to address issues they only make matters worse at times. Usually support staff can ease the situation bc this is who the kids has familiarity with and trusts most of the time.

I think we should learn how to deal with ppl that suffer from mental health issues without police influence/presence.

police are ill equipped to deal with things like that. I think the deaths of Dillan Tabares, Dwayne Jeune, David Latham, Miguel Richards, Jason Harrison, Deborah Danner, Tanisha Anderson, Charleena Lyles, Janet Wilson, Monique Jenee Deckard,
Melissa Boarts, Aura Rosser, at the hands of LEO, has shown us this.

just know if someone called the cops on my son, Im beating everybody tf up

Here we go againnn - DMX voice

I'm aint playin along with that silly shit. That's a man. U can call the mf caitlyn if u want, but that mf's bruce to me.

Stop now. You don’t want the potential donkey of the week status. Leave it alone. Dread cares.

tenor.gif

We doing that corny shit today? In that case this bitch is black cuz she identifies as black.

maxresdefault.jpg

And while we're at it, I'm Japanese today.

Is this a real thing. So now people don’t have to go through your phone they can just send the messages straight to themselves. Be careful out there for everyone that likes a little privacy.

I personally wouldn’t do it but just seeing the lengths some women/men go thru to spy on their partners is hilarious

Here we go againnn - DMX voice

I'm aint playin along with that silly shit. That's a man. U can call the mf caitlyn if u want, but that mf's bruce to me.

Not to distract from your point. But me and my brother were just listening to that song last night. I used to skip it because the story was too real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back