Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
he refs football too and got injured hurdling a player or some shit while running on the sideline

tore some part of his achilles or something
Lol What! Fuck he outchea doing, auditioning for the NFL? He think he bout to to go pro huh?

Ole if only they had let me ref the championship game ass nigga

Ole I’m in better shape than 14yos ass niggas

Ole watch me do the Lambeau Leap over this offensive line ass nigga

23279810_135938890498429_6861341440841089024_n.jpg

Lol What! Fuck he outchea doing, auditioning for the NFL? He think he bout to to go pro huh?

Ole if only they had let me ref the championship game ass nigga

Ole I’m in better shape than 14yos ass niggas

Ole watch me do the Lambeau Leap over this offensive line ass nigga

It was a strange series of events from how he described it lol

But he good lol, that's the only thing that matters

My heart is heavy. We got a new kid last week. He and I clicked instantly. He has mental problems but outside of that he is extremely sweet. Well, today he was upset about something and it BLEW up. The school had to go on lock down because he was spazzing out. Y’all he looked at me in my eyes and said help me Ms. **** as the police was dragging him out. Shit is sad.

My heart is heavy. We got a new kid last week. He and I clicked instantly. He has mental problems but outside of that he is extremely sweet. Well, today he was upset about something and it BLEW up. The school had to go on lock down because he was spazzing out. Y’all he looked at me in my eyes and said help me Ms. **** as the police was dragging him out. Shit is sad.
Wow. Sorry to hear that. How bad was it that police had to drag him out? Was there no way to calm him down? Since it seems like he has a speci@l connection with you did you try to talk to him to calm him down?

But he couldn't be ur step son? smh

Not to mention we had to call EMS twice already this week for teachers. This is possibly why I’ve been popping off. Too chaotic up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back