Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to read that Kandy

man...my heart be going out to kids like that

Wow. Sorry to hear that. How bad was it that police had to drag him out? Was there no way to calm him down? Since it seems like he has a speci@l connection with you did you try to talk to him to calm him down?
It was bad. He was trying to break out the school and was beginning to hurt himself. He saw me and I called his name and he started to come to me but the principal hit the corner and he ran. Then it just escalated.

It was bad. He was trying to break out the school and was beginning to hurt himself. He saw me and I called his name and he started to come to me but the principal hit the corner and he ran. Then it just escalated.
Are there special needs classes and professionals at your school?

He was trying to tell you something. IMG_5876.GIF

she’s a woman so not seeing how she caught him lackin...

was she born a woman?

i still think Syndey Starr has been trolling people and that she was born a woman but now she gotta keep up the transgender stuff

My heart is heavy. We got a new kid last week. He and I clicked instantly. He has mental problems but outside of that he is extremely sweet. Well, today he was upset about something and it BLEW up. The school had to go on lock down because he was spazzing out. Y’all he looked at me in my eyes and said help me Ms. **** as the police was dragging him out. Shit is sad.

why were the police called?

Yes but it’s a process. If the parent don’t go through the process to get the assistance the child needs, he can’t get it.
That's one thing some parents are in denial of. I understand they don't want they kid on meds but sometimes you need to get these diagnosis to help your child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back