Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanksgiving is coming and I always see a huge argument about why people celebrate it and how they celebrate it.

What is considered “celebrating” Thanksgiving?
Getting together with fam for food and football/basketball.

Getting together with fam for food and football/basketball.

That’s what I thought. These same people be hollering how stupid people are for celebrating this holiday but be at they mama house with a full ass plate, chilling with they family.

And it’s stupid to celebrate the massacre Of the indigenous ppl of the Americas

I don’t care for the ‘but it’s about giving thanks for ya family......’ shit

shawty is dumb and I really don’t know why I follow her dumbass in the first place

for one, it’s his money and he can do whatever he sees fit with it. I’ve paid for countless people’s food at the store, I helped a white woman that couldn’t afford all the food in her basket. it had nothing to do with race, I had it and I know what it feels like to be deadass broke.

for two, how does she view him helping her as some sort of problem with Black men likeeeeeeeeee how fucking dumb can you be?

a Black man helping someone else regardless of color doesn’t mean he’s a coon or a tom or a soft shoeing jiggaboo

or whatever she’s implying

idk her post was elitist as fuck to me, dumb as fuck to me, and I hope when her ass goes to the store and her card gets declined, that the person behind her politely moves her shit out the way and goes to pay for their stuff and leaves.

Last edited:
race about to be the author of a ton of threads an uoeno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back