Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the shows that I plan on giving a chance, I heard it's better than Orange Is The New Black

i wouldnt compare the two tbh

they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. They just have women in prison in common. Thats where it stops

opposite ends of the spectrum how?

one is a comedy at its core with an occasional element of drama

the other is a drama centric. An occasional chuckle, but its in context to the events that are happening around the women and not an intentional comedic effect

the system is fucked up, and for that reason more than others, niggaz in positions like meek needa be careful in how they move....they got a target on their back...and should act accordingly

the system is fucked up, and for that reason more than others, niggaz in positions like meek needa be careful in how they move....they got a target on their back...and should act accordingly
Classic example of #WhenKeepingItRealGoesWrong

The system is designed to keep you in the system. I am not sure what his parole vi9lation was. I hope it wasn’t riding a dirt bike in NY or something simple like that. Parole is set up with unrealistic expectations. I agree it is better to avoid getting arrested at all cost. But it is almost impossible to be out on papers and avoid messing up for 10 years. It is probably longer than his sentence would have been for the original crime and now he still has to do the time.

The system is designed to keep you in the system. I am not sure what his parole vi9lation was. I hope it wasn’t riding a dirt bike in NY or something simple like that. Parole is set up with unrealistic expectations. I agree it is better to avoid getting arrested at all cost. But it is almost impossible to be out on papers and avoid messing up for 10 years. It is probably longer than his sentence would have been for the original crime and now he still has to do the time.
it can be done, you just gotta essentially be a nerd.....

completely introvert yourself

It was for them off road jeeps in ny. NY cops are one of the most aggressive police forces on the planet smh and it is fd up that probation times are ridiculously long in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back