Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
shawty is dumb and I really don’t know why I follow her dumbass in the first place

for one, it’s his money and he can do whatever he sees fit with it. I’ve paid for countless people’s food at the store, I helped a white woman that couldn’t afford all the food in her basket. it had nothing to do with race, I had it and I know what it feels like to be deadass broke.

for two, how does she view him helping her some sort of problem with Black men likeeeeeeeeee how fucking dumb can you be?

a Black man helping someone else regardless of color doesn’t mean he’s a coon or a tom or a soft shoeing jiggaboo

or whatever she’s implying

idk her post was elitist as fuck to me, dumb as fuck to me, and I hope when her ass goes to the store and her card gets declined, that the person behind her politely moves her shit out the way and goes to pay for their stuff and leaves.
I think this is what folks think of when they call us bitter

shawty is dumb and I really don’t know why I follow her dumbass in the first place

for one, it’s his money and he can do whatever he sees fit with it. I’ve paid for countless people’s food at the store, I helped a white woman that couldn’t afford all the food in her basket. it had nothing to do with race, I had it and I know what it feels like to be deadass broke.

for two, how does she view him helping her as some sort of problem with Black men likeeeeeeeeee how fucking dumb can you be?

a Black man helping someone else regardless of color doesn’t mean he’s a coon or a tom or a soft shoeing jiggaboo

or whatever she’s implying

idk her post was elitist as fuck to me, dumb as fuck to me, and I hope when her ass goes to the store and her card gets declined, that the person behind her politely moves her shit out the way and goes to pay for their stuff and leaves.

Elistist...naw. That's Bird Brain Logic at its finest.

giphy-3_zpsba0ob86a.gif

Chrisette, Jill Scott....

Don’t these fools know you supposed to hold on to that amount of tittty meat for the winter?

No you didn’t express your point correctly. You could’ve simply said you ain’t tryna help white folks but you brought up Wal-Mart, when you didn’t have to, to make your point.

I said it earlier like two posts up i wouldnt help a white person out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back