Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie Bobby Brown is the most 33yo looking 13 year old I've ever seen in my life.
Could you post a picture for us that don’t know who that is.( I typed that and then remembered who I was asking) no picture necessary you have hurt my eyes before.

Could you post a picture for us that don’t know who that is.( I typed that and then remembered who I was asking) no picture necessary you have hurt my eyes before.
millie-bobby.jpg

she's 13. plays a role in the show Stranger Things. I don't know why they're styling her like she's twice, if not 3 times her age.

millie-bobby.jpg

she's 13. plays a role in the show Stranger Things. I don't know why they're styling her like she's twice, if not 3 times her age.

My goodness is that really her? Darn she looks in her 40's! Is she wearing a wig or weave? Or was her buzz cut in the show a wig?

All right, just asked a coworker and she guessed 20 and said the girl has makeups to make her look old. Darn she good. I would have guessed 35 to 45.

Last edited:
My goodness is that really her? Darn she looks in her 40's! Is she wearing a wig or weave? Or was her buzz cut in the show a wig?

All right, just asked a coworker and she guessed 20 and said the girl has makeups to make her look old. Darn she good. I would have guessed 35 to 45.
word, she looks like a 37 year old attorney who gets facials to look young. idk what's going on in her brand management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back