Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here blood, everybody and they momma know these reactions are close af

I don’t even use the negative one like that or that heart one. Not for me

Now if you think you got something unjustly call me bruh. Pull me to the side cause chances are it was a mistake. Next nigga to pull my card over a reaction catching a 2 pc and the biscuit

@Jazzy, you welcome

What’s your number so I can call you then little nigga

What we gonna talk about?

I request my lawyer be present also

Law Offices of King Du and associates here to represent you fam.....
chappelle.gif

I’m going to New Orleans in two weeks! I won’t be able to fight you then @AP21 but New Years, it’s on!!

you can still get the beats in 2 weeks and get them again on new years

let me know

lmaoooooooooo u don't even claim bama ass norfolk. U spent 20 mins in Philly and starting claimin the shit, talkin bout "the bull" lmaooo if u don't sitcho dusty yamp ass down!
lol Wait, they actually call each other that? I thought it was just a joke from this vid:

had a conversation with my cousin thats pregnant and she said shes worried about being a first time mother (which is naturally understandable) and so me being me, I asked her what were some of her worries and she said she would be heartbroken if her child was gay

so I told her she was buggin and she got mad at me because I started laughing hysterically in her face.

LMAOOOOOooo if you think the worst thing that can happen to your kid is them being gay...you're unfit to raise children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back