Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Africans be mad at me because I literally be at the shop @ 8:59 ready to get my hair done. Talking bout they gotta eat breakfast first, naw pimp.

Sorry didn't notice you then,
But then again, you didn't notice me,
So we'll remain passersby,
Until the next time we speak

I was thinking on my way to work, and check it.

I never smashed a chick just once. So in my estimation, I got good dick. (Would say pause, but I'm talking bout my own balls-Lupe) So when I think about it, yeah I got good dick.

But not amazing dick, cause the limit always been at least 2 times. So they came back for more dick, a least just anotha taste, u feel me? So at the very least my dick over comes my personality for a good two smashes.

I think amazing dick..well, lemmme described that

And if I'ma be superficial, I say amazing dick constitutes 6's and up, putting with ur BS past the second smash cause the dick that bomb to them.

Ya' m sayin..cause remove the other reasons that chicks come back cause ion really do for a chick unless I know it's gone be something official.

So no performance enhancing ...just off pure dick..I'm at least worth two go for 6's and up. Think 5's and belows just happy getting dick so good or bad..they don't count.

Y'all agree with my theory?

Sorry didn't notice you then,
But then again, you didn't notice me,
So we'll remain passersby,
Until the next time we speak
I hope that I can make you mine
For another man steals your heart
And once your beauty is mine
I swear we will never be apart!

I was thinking on my way to work, and check it.

I never smashed a chick just once. So in my estimation, I got good dick. (Would say pause, but I'm talking bout my own balls-Lupe) So when I think about it, yeah I got good dick.

But not amazing dick, cause the limit always been at least 2 times. So they came back for more dick, a least just anotha taste, u feel me? So at the very least my dick over comes my personality for a good two smashes.

I think amazing dick..well, lemmme described that

And if I'ma be superficial, I say amazing dick constitutes 6's and up, putting with ur BS past the second smash cause the dick that bomb to them.

Ya' m sayin..cause remove the other reasons that chicks come back cause ion really do for a chick unless I know it's gone be something official.

So no performance enhancing ...just off pure dick..I'm at least worth two go for 6's and up. Think 5's and belows just happy getting dick so good or bad..they don't count.

Y'all agree with my theory?
How many chicks let you smash zero times tho?

tfw when you finesse 2 free months out of google plus and wwe network cause they offer the option of using paypal or direct CC payment

:lolfoh:

i got quite a few one and done's

guess my shit trash.....

one chicks trash, is another's life partner
:shrug3:

tfw when you finesse 2 free months out of google plus and wwe network cause they offer the option of using paypal or direct CC payment

:lolfoh:
if they got your full name, that shit gonna bite your ass come mid 20's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back