Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sets himself up for it and instead of fighing back he gets in his feelings. But mostly because it's funny

but according to ya'll fighting back = in your feelings?

which is it brah?

aye man...its clear some of ya'll just wasnt loved enough or shown validation as a young man

i get it...

the good thing now is that, ya'll dont have to suppress the shit you like anymore out of fear for being ridiculed about it

its ok...we're here for you

hqdefault.jpg

FOH nigga

you aint right about shit

know why i stopped giving you shit about ya toe socks? b/c thats ya thing...if you like it, fuck it...enjoy that shit

but let a brotha find out a hobby lobby is opening up closer to his house...

let a brotha like wearing bowties..

let a brothat like wearing pink...

then the floodgates of insecurities burst open
You wanna know how I know you a sensitive ass nigga that need 3 hugs before he go to sleep?

Let all the hobby lobby shopping, bow tie on the basketball court wearing, pink princess cut grill rocking tears out b

You ole fruitcake to the Xmas party bringing ass nigga.

You an extra offended ass nigga. I hope ya boss gives you a wedgie today

Nah, just your feelings laced broadulent passive bitch ass fighting back is. Du is the king of fighting back, and no one thinks he's in his feelings

not true

but if it fits the narrative you trying to push...ok man

i get accused of feelings quite often.

but ur right.....no one really thinks it....

You wanna know how I know you a sensitive ass nigga that need 3 hugs before he go to sleep?

Let all the hobby lobby shopping, bow tie on the basketball court wearing, pink princess cut grill rocking tears out b

You ole fruitcake to the Xmas party bringing ass nigga.

You an extra offended ass nigga. I hope ya boss gives you a wedgie today
never ate fruit cake post

not offended post

whats wrong with hugs?

lets start here? you hard on hugs brah? What you do to ya kids when they want hugs?

giphy.gif

i don't even know what yall niggaz arguing about at this point
AP sensitive ass mad because I wasn’t shocked he gushing over a hobby lobby opening in his apartment complex

Nigga probably got a rewards card to Justice also

never ate fruit cake post

not offended post

whats wrong with hugs?

lets start here? you hard on hugs brah? What you do to ya kids when they want hugs?

giphy.gif
I hug em. The more important question is why you comparing yaself to kids?

You not a child b, grow up

AP sensitive ass mad because I wasn’t shocked he gushing over a hobby lobby opening in his apartment complex

Nigga probably got a rewards card to Justice also

own a house post

you dont need the rewards card...they got 40% off on one originally priced item everyday b

sounds like to me, you really wanna go there, but you lowkey trying to see what its about, so you try to insult me to get me to talk about it so that you can make an informed decision

aha_coming_to_america.gif

I hug em. The more important question is why you comparing yaself to kids?

You not a child b, grow up

so hugs are only reserved for children now?

apparently, only on ABW

own a house post

you dont need the rewards card...they got 40% off on one originally priced item everyday b

sounds like to me, you really wanna go there, but you lowkey trying to see what its about, so you try to insult me to get me to talk about it so that you can make an informed decision

aha_coming_to_america.gif
You wrong 92% of the time, this post is one of them times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back