Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keep saying he didn't do it, what's the reason you think he did instead of the other guy
you just had to be there brah

but i know this dude lol...him and JL would play off each other all the time. Both of them had freshly bought white sneakers. Had Knock had on any other color shoe, then its a no brainer who did. Both of them went in the bathroom w/ those shoes on, spent a considerable amount of time in the bathroom, but the bathroom wasnt funky or nothing, so it aint like they took a shit.

Since he wanna tell stories about riding with me...i've been shotgun in Knock's car, this nigga has passed gas and straight up denied the shit. We the only two in the car...i didnt do it, we didnt pass no factories or sewage or nothing like that...and with the straightest face in the world, he'll straight up deny the shit lol

nah b/c you trying to make it seem like something else

i bet had i said a nike hoops shoe store, you dont make that post

but gon head and try to make it seem like im the problem
Which you wouldn’t hence why I am not surprised. Now had Goldie made a like that about a shoe store my comment would have remained the same. He wouldn’t have got his knickers in a bunch tho

You sensitive and that’s cool. We all now it. I’m just not sure why I’m insecure because you sensitive

That didn’t make any sense to me

Which you wouldn’t hence why I am not surprised. Now had Goldie made a like that about a shoe store my comment would have remained the same. He wouldn’t have got his knickers in a bunch tho

You sensitive and that’s cool. We all now it. I’m just not sure why I’m insecure because you sensitive

That didn’t make any sense to me

im not insecure...if i was insecure, i would gaf about what you think

i like hobby lobby, and am glad a closer location opened

peace and blessings to you tho

1dV7g8U.gif

im not insecure...if i was insecure, i would gaf about what you think

i like hobby lobby, and am glad a closer location opened

peace and blessings to you tho
I never said you were insecure b, you called me insecure

Fuck you on man? Somebody ate ya low-fat Greek blueberry yogurt in the office this morning?

Go buy some popsicle sticks and build a birdhouse b, you need to relax

but naw, knock dirty as shit...

that nigga used AP soap... i know he did......

that shit remind me of my thriller album cover....

i used to have the mike jackson album cover with all the thriller lyrics, and the pics n shit in my room......

nigga had all the homies over one night, we playing video games, wrestling geeking... u know being young niggaz.....

well we too loud... it's like midnight.. moms scream on us, and now it's straight lights out.....

so outta no where niggaz start throwing shit around the room.....

it started with like a penny...then something stupid hard like a plastic cup.....

be fore u know it somebody throwing a timb boot....

allof a sudden i heard something being ripped and balled up and ti turned on the lights....one of them dirty niggaz ripped and threw my thriller shit....

yo i was on zap mode....

no body ever fessed up to that shit, but i plucked all them niggaz in the mouth for that shit......

Last edited:
I never said you were insecure b, you called me insecure

Fuck you on man? Somebody ate ya low-fat Greek blueberry yogurt in the office this morning?

Go buy some popsicle sticks and build a birdhouse b, you need to relax
you right man

bruh, i just have friends i grew up with, i know the type...

i could never tot his day get any one of them niggaz to admit who ripped the album cover..they all blame each other.....

every single one, and would swear me to my face...

niggaz ain't shit bruh......

knock did that shit

but for real, lets say knock and JL chopping it up, and JL cops to the shit...why wouldnt knock just say, man brah, JL said he the one that really did it and clear his name?

you know why?
source.gif

well, one of them niggaz i really don't fuck with no more.....

the other we just kinda fell outta touch....

and the third we still kick it... but when i stopped fucking with the one homie, one of the first things my boy said was "you know it was Lee who ripped your thriller cover"

like on fucking cue.....I wasn't even thinking about that shit, I was just putting him D on all the foul shit that went down when we was roomates...and he bringing up the album cover cuz he knew i was mad at homie.....

niggaz ain't shit bruh

I know dummy

Cause the nigga gets his chest all puffed out then wanna play the victim and start with that silly as ‘you right’ shit

I could see if the nigga issued real apologies when he wrong but he like to pull the soft sarcasm card and them ain’t gonna cut it with me

FOH nigga

you aint right about shit

know why i stopped giving you shit about ya toe socks? b/c thats ya thing...if you like it, fuck it...enjoy that shit

but let a brotha find out a hobby lobby is opening up closer to his house...

let a brotha like wearing bowties..

let a brothat like wearing pink...

then the floodgates of insecurities burst open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back