Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My shit looking a lil rough, I think my barber had a child support hearing or some shit, he'll be out today the nigga say smh.

Guess I'll have a story from him to look forward to when I get my shit cut Friday
I ain't have a haircut or shave since August

No Shave November is coming soon.
giphy.gif

Ion know how y'all do that all that hair on ya head shit...a mini fro and I'm going crazy..I can literally feel that shit growing

Loud smacking and swallowing while eating enrages me, sounding like throwback looney toon sound effects.
I get so mad when somebody chews with there mouth open like a damn camel and try to carry on a conversation with me.
Chew your got damn food, then talk!

Loud smacking and swallowing while eating enrages me, sounding like throwback looney toon sound effects.
I get so mad when somebody chews with there mouth open like a damn camel and try to carry on a conversation with me.
Same here, my biggest pet peeve, my 3 old eats like that...and I'll be there fighting back the urge to yell.."damn nigga, close yo mouth!!"

@Race Jones your roommate sounds like mine!

Even our kitchen counter has a clean section, a neutral section and a dirty section because according to her "clean" food goes on one side, "messy" food goes on another and "raw" food another. Errrr! I can NEVER remember, nor do I care.

At least she is a self admitted clean freak and she knows she is the one who has extreme standards. Her parents told me stories about when she was 5 she wouldn't let her dad sit on her bed because her own dad was too dirty for her. Lol

We pretty much reached the agreement she does all the cleaning and I do all the cooking for her.

My 7 yo lol

He has made his sister throw up many times with his eating habits

Eating Oreos in public? I gotta keep a bottle water for him and a vomit bag for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back