Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
165.gif

Man, shit got so real

Riding wit this nigga one day, we shooting the shits right, whopptiy woh, whoppity woh and shit

Talking bout sports and women/ bia bia/stupid shit all of sudden the nigga just stops in middle of sentence, turns the music down.

We going 67 mph in a 55 mind you, nigga pulls over, and I"m thinking, nigga got a flat tire, maybe the cops got us, IDK. Pulls over towards the side of the street.

Nigga pull up his parking break and was on some "Knock, breh" and I'm like "ok nigga wha, nigga don't tell me you run outta gas"

"Breh tell me did you use my soap, mane just tell me, I aint go get mad"

Lmaoo

"Nigga if you don't get cho ass back on the road and nigga no"

Breh, that nigga wasn't fucking round behind that soap, breh it wasn't me breh Lmaoo

@Race Jones

If you're not happy there then move. But in the meantime let her know she's stressing you out over little things and ask her to fall back some. Also let her know that home is supposed to be a peaceful place like you said earlier.

But if it's her home then it's time to move. No hard feelings. Some personalities just clash.

Man, shit got so real

Riding wit this nigga one day, we shooting the shits right, whopptiy woh, whoppity woh and shit

Talking bout sports and women/ bia bia/stupid shit all of sudden the nigga just stops in middle of sentence, turns the music down.

We going 67 mph in a 55 mind you, nigga pulls over, and I"m thinking, nigga got a flat tire, maybe the cops got us, IDK. Pulls over towards the side of the street.

Nigga pull up his parking break and was on some "Knock, breh" and I'm like "ok nigga wha, nigga don't tell me you run outta gas"

Lmaoo

Breh, that nigga wasn't fucking round behind that soap, breh it wasn't me breh Lmaoo
Lmao did ap ever pull off to the side of the road on the other homie?

Lmao did ap ever pull off to the side of the road on the other homie?

IDK.

It was the other dude, but by me laughing hard when the incident happen, I guess he always felt and still feels in his heart that I used the soap which I didn't Lol. I could never keep a str8 face when he would ask Lmaoo, so I think that associated me with guilt Lmaoo, but fuck it.

That nigga wanted to fight us mane Lol.

Breh, Ap, (Lma0) it wasn't me mane, I promise you breh

Man, shit got so real

Lmaoo

clarence-laugh-o.gif

They lie on each other so much that I can never tell who is telling the truth

My gut tells me that both of them actually used it unbeknownst to the other person so, while they both blamed each other, they both actually used it and tried to cover it up

And this the first time I've ever heard about replacing my soap. News to me

Let me say, they could all get.....the meat

Medium to thick is preference, leaving towards thick in that case cause her boobs bigger

21, 22 is a lot of burgers lol

Half the BAB’s they be oogling in pix section less than 10 burgers away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back