Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My roommate is driving me crazy guys and I need advice. :mf1:

Ok so my roommate is fucking nuts. Im convinced! She's always texting and calling me about cleaning up the house. Everyday shes calling and texting me from sun up to sun down about men hollering at her and who wants to fuck her :dfbruh: :foh2:(I dont give a fuck!!! lol). Like this chick legit told me she was a hot commodity ....LIKE WHAT???? LMAOOOO Shes moody, constantly nagging (One time she texted me about leaving water on the sink....AT 12:30 AM!!!) yesterday she accused me of using her damn ice tray....MIND YOU I NEVER FUCKING USE ICE!!!! :niggawhat: I clean up every single day and its never good enough. She told me early on that men think shes crazy and as time goes on Im starting to see why. This weekend my close friend came to visit me and my roommate acted like a complete ass the entire time. She complained about every little thing, EVERY LITTLE THINGGGGGG. She even accused my friend of using her flexi rods when my friend never even touched them!!! As you all know I have a mouth and a pretty horrible attitude but for the sake of keeping the peace, Ive been keeping my mouth shut but now Im at my wits end. Like Im deadass about to lose it.

Im soooo unhappy. Like your house should be a safe haven and instead mines is a hell hole. :imdead:
You gotta talk to her straight and put your foot in her ass ( non figuratively if necessary)

But why would she be jealous? I deadass be chilling

Not sure Racey, most women are jelly of beautiful women, especially women who seem to be at ease and not at all uptight and pressed. Something about that irks some females, Idk. I'm just pulling shit outta air, IDK.

How was yall 1st 2 weeks living together? any change in her life, bf dropped her, family issues, more hours on the job? what you think triggered her pettiness?

Not sure Racey, most women are jelly of beautiful women, especially women who seem to be at ease and not at all uptight and pressed. Something about that irks some females, Idk. I'm just pulling shit outta air, IDK.

How was yall 1st 2 weeks living together? any change in her life, bf dropped her, family issues, more hours on the job? what you think triggered her pettiness?

ummmmm first week was bad. I found her to be overly annoying and constantly texting me dumb shit

2nd week was ok. we started talking more, getting to know one another, laughing more etc etc

shit got hectic when my friend came. she was so annoyed and aggy and constantly bitching the entire weekend and my friend wanted to fight her lowkey but because of me she chilled out.

nothing significant has changed in her life, shes just wack

not to be rude butttttttt yea

My roommate is driving me crazy guys and I need advice. :mf1:

Ok so my roommate is fucking nuts. Im convinced! She's always texting and calling me about cleaning up the house. Everyday shes calling and texting me from sun up to sun down about men hollering at her and who wants to fuck her :dfbruh: :foh2:(I dont give a fuck!!! lol). Like this chick legit told me she was a hot commodity ....LIKE WHAT???? LMAOOOO Shes moody, constantly nagging (One time she texted me about leaving water on the sink....AT 12:30 AM!!!) yesterday she accused me of using her damn ice tray....MIND YOU I NEVER FUCKING USE ICE!!!! :niggawhat: I clean up every single day and its never good enough. She told me early on that men think shes crazy and as time goes on Im starting to see why. This weekend my close friend came to visit me and my roommate acted like a complete ass the entire time. She complained about every little thing, EVERY LITTLE THINGGGGGG. She even accused my friend of using her flexi rods when my friend never even touched them!!! As you all know I have a mouth and a pretty horrible attitude but for the sake of keeping the peace, Ive been keeping my mouth shut but now Im at my wits end. Like Im deadass about to lose it.

Im soooo unhappy. Like your house should be a safe haven and instead mines is a hell hole. :imdead:

This the same one you was excited about when you 1st moved?

Proof #6374784848 that the same sex can not be around each other for extended periods of time

In this case Race, y’all need some penis to come thru every now and again.

I’m willing to sit down with you two lovely ladies to negotiate some ‘terms’

Proof #6374784848 that the same sex can not be around each other for extended periods of time

lmaoooooo shut up

Nah u gotta put the fear of god in that one Race she's a sociopath. You gotta go off on her. that sitting down and explaining shit don't work on those types

a873057cd22332380f86d9029f4a5e18_zpshgjl5yfj.png

Nah u gotta put the fear of god in that one Race she's a sociopath. You gotta go off on her. that sitting down and explaining shit don't work on those types

Agreed.

Fight Her.

Or just come home one day, slamming bedroom and hall-way doors really hard and yelling about anything, she'll str8'n up.

I don't think she's ever seen you mad, that's wha it is Racey, once she finds out you to can be crazy, she'll think twice Lol

Real shit,

Crazy ppl need balance, crazy + crazy = peace (Lmao) cancels out one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back