Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since goldie has yet to fix the fact I cant access this website from my phone, I can only come up here when Im at the computer lab....which isnt often because its filled with dawhites...If you catch my dift lol

#LoveDoctorKnocks

(Lmao)

Side-note, any of you niggas ever seen Luke Campbell in concert, Lol, thinking bout seeing this nigga in concert, don't wanna blow tickets on a shitty rap show. I hate rap concerts

Nope.

Hell I think he's still banned in my city back home.

Since goldie has yet to fix the fact I cant access this website from my phone, I can only come up here when Im at the computer lab....which isnt often because its filled with dawhites...If you catch my dift lol

You got the Opera VPN on your phone?

My roommate is driving me crazy guys and I need advice. :mf1:

Ok so my roommate is fucking nuts. Im convinced! She's always texting and calling me about cleaning up the house. Everyday shes calling and texting me from sun up to sun down about men hollering at her and who wants to fuck her :dfbruh: :foh2:(I dont give a fuck!!! lol). Like this chick legit told me she was a hot commodity ....LIKE WHAT???? LMAOOOO Shes moody, constantly nagging (One time she texted me about leaving water on the sink....AT 12:30 AM!!!) yesterday she accused me of using her damn ice tray....MIND YOU I NEVER FUCKING USE ICE!!!! :niggawhat: I clean up every single day and its never good enough. She told me early on that men think shes crazy and as time goes on Im starting to see why. This weekend my close friend came to visit me and my roommate acted like a complete ass the entire time. She complained about every little thing, EVERY LITTLE THINGGGGGG. She even accused my friend of using her flexi rods when my friend never even touched them!!! As you all know I have a mouth and a pretty horrible attitude but for the sake of keeping the peace, Ive been keeping my mouth shut but now Im at my wits end. Like Im deadass about to lose it.

Im soooo unhappy. Like your house should be a safe haven and instead mines is a hell hole. :imdead:

Last edited:
Also, I dont want to move. I really like the area and I like the house but this bitch is annoying AFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

mSe1n4X_zpsx1hgnjoj.gif

Glad I never had a roommate of the same sex.

I'll just check her one good time and she'll leave you lone when you gettin to hooping and hollering like you done lost yo dayum mind. She'll fall back real quick or have second thoughts about asking you about petty stuff

Maybe

Just ask her, why she be accusing you of stuff, start from there. Maybe she's jelly of you Racey

Glad I never had a roommate of the same sex.

I'll just check her one good time and she'll leave you lone.

Maybe

Just ask her, why she be accusing you of stuff, start from there. Maybe she's jelly of you Racey

But why would she be jealous? I deadass be chilling

But on the bool, if she just accusing you of shit to accuse you; you need to sit her down and let her you not the one to be getting crazy with.

I’m sure y’all covered expectations when y’all set out but whether y’all did or didn’t nows a good time to go over them again.

Also let her know that as y’all friendship has become strain please not to text for anything except emergencies. Until y’all can reach an agreeable and peaceful resolution, you wish for her to respect your space and time and you will do the same for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back