Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Classical music called "Classical Music" when it was poppin? Or was it just called music? [insert will smith smiley here]
Nah, I'm pretty sure it was called just called "music" in whatever particular name of the era it was from, i.e. baroque or romantic, those are eras we typically associate with the term "classical"

I'm just thinking bout it tho..you pretty much had to be some sort of paid if you wanted to hear music back in those days. Poor people just had to hum n shit...

@Kandy making me feel like I'm missing my calling.

I've been fighting the fact that I actually love kids because I've been around them my whole life :(.

If you wanted to hear a poppin song you had to get the sheet music from the composer and learn how to play it yourself on the fuckin harpsichord.

As muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh as these kids work my nerves. I wouldn’t trade it. Kids are funny and interesting to me.
I used to do this H.I.P.P.Y. program with a few of my cousins when they were younger because their parents were either too lazy or wouldn't make time to do it. It's amazing feeling to know you've embarked or impacted a child's developmental stages of educational and motor skills. Kids are wonderful and a joy most of the time lol.

I used to do this H.I.P.P.Y. program with a few of my cousins when they were younger because their parents were either too lazy or wouldn't make time to do it. It's amazing feeling to know you've embarked or impacted a child's developmental stages of educational and motor skills. Kids are wonderful and a joy most of the time lol.
It’s never too late. You should look into working with the kiddos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back