Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every minute the main student who don’t know how to talk come trying to tell me something. Then, I got one sitting by me who can’t stay still talking bout he got glass in his foot and it hurts but he was just running laps on the playground.

Kids.

22555083_1776097532689613_7472506586025046660_n.jpg
Smh

Omg yes!!!! Then the one who can’t talk for shit keeps talking to me. I know his daddy I’m about to call his daddy.
Ok. Kandy you are talking about someone’s child. Teachers shouldn’t have non teacher friends because when you talk bad about a child it makes me look at my sons teachers like I wonder what they really th8nk of my child.

Ok. Kandy you are talking about someone’s child. Teachers shouldn’t have non teacher friends because when you talk bad about a child it makes me look at my sons teachers like I wonder what they really th8nk of my child.
So I’m supposed to cut off my friends once I become a teacher? He’s a childhood friend. I’m not saying anything that he hasn’t said about his own child.

So I’m supposed to cut off my friends once I become a teacher? He’s a childhood friend. I’m not saying anything that he hasn’t said about his own child.
No that is not what I was saying. I have a cousin tha5 is a teacher and when she talks I look at her funny too. It is like you don’t really want to know that your doctor or pilot is having a bad day. You want all your teachers to be almost super human like when it comes to your children. I am not knocking you at all. I think you have chosen a profession that is more calling than profession but it’s hard from the ousptside looking in to hear the stories.

No that is not what I was saying. I have a cousin tha5 is a teacher and when she talks I look at her funny too. It is like you don’t really want to know that your doctor or pilot is having a bad day. You want all your teachers to be almost super human like when it comes to your children. I am not knocking you at all. I think you have chosen a profession that is more calling than profession but it’s hard from the ousptside looking in to hear the stories.
Oh well just know. We talk about children. Good and bad. I don’t say disrespectful things but I will say your child talk too much if they indeed talk too much.

Oh well just know. We talk about children. Good and bad. I don’t say disrespectful things but I will say your child talk too much if they indeed talk too much.
My cousin talks about the teachers drinking on field trips and stuff( she was drinking too) so honesty is not the problem but I don’t want the teacher sipping while watching my child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back