Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but they ain't showing up every time you want to hear "Sonata no.7 in b#"
Of course, they either got invited to a wedding or played at a local tavern, like bands do now.

Btw There's no B#, it'd be "Sonata no.7 in C"

How high are you right now fam?

Last edited:
Of course, they either got invited to a wedding or played at a local tavern, like bands do now.

Btw There's no B#, it'd be "Sonata no.7 in C"

How high are you right now fam?
I'm so fuckin impressed that you caught that bro. Continue to B# my friend. lol i'm honestly not high at all tho

I used to do this H.I.P.P.Y. program with a few of my cousins when they were younger because their parents were either too lazy or wouldn't make time to do it. It's amazing feeling to know you've embarked or impacted a child's developmental stages of educational and motor skills. Kids are wonderful and a joy most of the time lol.

Do you work in an office Blac?

I hate office conference calls. I am here yelling over the phone at some poor Indian girl, trying to explain to her why the numbers do add up. She is so confused. I am sure she is smart and understands the nature of the problem but between the multiple documents and remote systems we are just not looking at the same page.

try an edible blac

trust me
Nah.
I've always been afraid to smoke bc of random drug testing at the workplace or progressing career wise, then having to take a drug test. I know there are ways around that, but Id rather just not.

Honestly, I've never desired to smoke bc I don't like the smell lol. Just ain't something I'm interested in. To each it's own.

y'all I just saw what a chick I know looked like before she became a butch lesbian

it's wild, it's like seeing your boy in drag. like she looks feminine, but it aint right cuz her soul is like a nigga.

feel me?

Nah.
I've always been afraid to smoke bc of random drug testing at the workplace or progressing career wise, then having to take a drug test. I know there are ways around that, but Id rather just not.

Honestly, I've never desired to smoke bc I don't like the smell lol. Just ain't something I'm interested in. To each it's own.

So u a pill lady, I can dig it

So u a pill lady, I can dig it
So if I'm not doin one thing, I must be doin another?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back