Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mcsbkz6B2Q1qetby9.gif

My mom just hit us on the group text from my sister phone. She locked herself out of her phone for 3 DAYS! Kept putting in the wrong password, said it was a "slippery slope".

7b7.gif
This one is hilarious

how many other people live with you in the town "under a rock"
bruh i was late on that dude bronson too,

like almost a year or two late.....

i don't really watch videos, or read hip hop articles, or pay attention to much about these new dudes, i don't really know what a whole lot of them look like..

someone who was needlessly disrespectful to me and many other people ended up losing their business and now scrambling to cover up their tracks

Mojo thievery is funner, faster, and definitely self indulgent.... ANS Satisfying. I don't care anymore.

bruh i was late on that dude bronson too,

like almost a year or two late.....

i don't really watch videos, or read hip hop articles, or pay attention to much about these new dudes, i don't really know what a whole lot of them look like..

ehhhh

idk Du, i wanna give you pass, but how you on hiphop centric sites and dont know this kinda stuff or at the very least, how aren't you familiar in some way? My introduction to Bronson was everybody saying he sounded like Ghostface and that he was white. This was before i had ever heard a song from him.

someone who was needlessly disrespectful to me and many other people ended up losing their business and now scrambling to cover up their tracks
this was awesome!

ehhhh

idk Du, i wanna give you pass, but how you on hiphop centric sites and dont know this kinda stuff or at the very least, how aren't you familiar in some way? My introduction to Bronson was everybody saying he sounded like Ghostface and that he was white. This was before i had ever heard a song from him.
i don't be in the reason like that....

:shrug3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back