Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls raise yall children smh these dumb lil mfs really think these idiots really be going into stores doing the dumb shit they do, without paying them to do it prior to the cameras coming on smh

-34sdcK_T0GYnzriDKtYhw.png

Car Note, can't fuck up that credit, plus I can always shack up or if I don't wanna feel embarrassed by my short comings and wanna stay at home, I can use candles and flash lights to get around the house.

Cell Phone, I aint gotta talk to nobody

But I will tell you. Having your car repossessed is a messed up feeling. It happened to me once. Lights off isn’t that bad when it is just you but when you look outside and you vehicle is gone you want to cry.(atleast I did) learned so many lessons from the experience. The worst part was my personality was so messed up back then that I went out and bought the exact same car 6 months later and didn’t pay off the original. Ego talking too loud.

Shit you can skip your light bill for 3 months before the shit gets shut off, Lights can wait.

I got a friend that was 2 days late on his car payment and they came and repo'd his shit.

Cellphone aint even a necessity. Convenient af, yeah. Necessity, no.

But I will tell you. Having your car repossessed is a messed up feeling. It happened to me once. Lights off isn’t that bad when it is just you but when you look outside and you vehicle is gone you want to cry.(atleast I did) learned so many lessons from the experience. The worst part was my personality was so messed up back then that I went out and bought the exact same car 6 months later and didn’t pay off the original. Ego talking too loud.

Man looka here...that was my 2nd fear.

I can think of a few times where I was behind on that car note, and thought I heard a tow truck outside.

Maaaaannn...that's some nerve racking shyt. Thank goodness I never had it happened.

Man looka here...that was my 2nd fear.

I can think of a few times where I was behind on that car note, and thought I heard a tow truck outside.

Maaaaannn...that's some nerve racking shyt. Thank goodness I never had it happened.
I was paranoid taking different routes home. Then came home late one night and parked in my driveway. Rise the next morning and it was gone. I was only 2 months behind. I don’t think they even call you for that now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back