Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
and instead of addressing or answering it....in any shape form or fashion......

deflection 101

What's so weird about perusing a passion and liking video games?

What he likes may be different, but it's no different than dabbling in other hobbies.

But beans almost molested Peedi bruh....

You really bout to cape for that type of behavior?

tenor.gif

What's so weird about perusing a passion and liking video games?

What he likes may be different, but it's no different than dabbling in other hobbies.

But beans almost molested Peedi bruh....

You really bout to cape for that type of behavior?
WHERE DID I CAPE?!?!!?

i clearly said the migga did some weirdo shit.....he pops pills, he spent too much time in jail.. the nigga a fucking weirdo B, he drinks that lean shit too......Fucking UGK made a weird ass song about pregnant pussy doing a threesome with an unborn baby....

see how easy it is to deflect?

but i'm not doing that, i'm not caping....

all i'm saying is that lupe is a weirdo nigga...

yes beans ia a weirdo too,......

ok, back to the point at hand,....... lupe is a weirdo, he does weirdo shit with his music, and that shit is weird...

beans doesn't let his weird shit affect his music....

Lupe does. He rap like a weirdo too.

Word. Du is perplexed at how what Beans did is like a problem while simultaneously tryna s**t on My for things he probably would do.

We in the twilight zone today...
that's 100% not what's happening.

and you're a real piece of shit for trying to pretend that's what's going on.

I mean when Peedi saw that vid...you think he spoke to Beans about it? Or went to Dame, Jay, and Biggs to express his concerns?

i ain't take shit...

yall nigga just are so irrational when it comes to lupe that yall go through great lengths to change the direction of the argument rather than face the fact that dude be on some weid shit

i ain't take shit...

yall nigga just are so irrational when it comes to lupe that yall go through great lengths to change the direction of the argument rather than face the fact that dude be on some weid shit

I pointed out how what he does fits his character. And how he chooses to use his fr3e tine is his own business. But then I pointed out the hypocrisy I. You criticism by showing tour favorite rapper display supreme weirdo behavior. Worse than anything Lu has ever done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back