Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this nigga wasn't a rapper, trust me he'd be lving with his parents....

lupe-fiasco-samurai-sword-skills-0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That video he posted...brotha had good Samarai form. Quick wit his strikes.

Ninjas>>>>>>>

F---- YO DEFLECTION!!!
Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

lupe a weird ass nerd ass dude who spends as much time playing street fighter and samurai swords as he does rapping.....

he watches mad anime, prolly is a beast ass yugioh card player.....

thank god rap pays.....

This the sword You choosing to die on?

Picture_1.png

stop with the deflection, tis ain't about beans.....

everybody know that weird nigga popped a lotta pills, and polly spent too much time in prison....yall keep throwing these niggaz into the discussion with Lupe....

it ain't about beans...it's about how like no one knew who the fuck lupin the third was back in 2005 except for real cartoon network watching anime heads, which a looottttttta people werne't back in 2005, trust me...i know.....anime was still considered weird back then..... and these was the references lupe decided to go with in his first ever wide spread recorded song with kanye off the jump......

ur man's weird bruh....face it....he over think shit....just cuz he way nicer don't mean he still not a shenco type rapper forreal

stop with the deflection, tis ain't about beans.....

everybody know that weird nigga popped a lotta pills, and polly spent too much time in prison....yall keep throwing these niggaz into the discussion with Lupe....

it ain't about beans...it's about how like no one knew who the fuck lupin the third was back in 2005 except for real cartoon network watching anime heads, which a looottttttta people werne't back in 2005, trust me...i know.....anime was still considered weird back then..... and these was the references lupe decided to go with in his first ever wide spread recorded song with kanye off the jump......

ur man's weird bruh....face it....he over think shit....just cuz he way nicer don't mean he still not a shenco type rapper forreal

The only deflection is you doing a whole lot imagining to ignore the fact your favorite rapper enjoys mens in close quarters. The proof was posted. Defend ya hero B.

That's up there lol but that's not Nas doing it.

I actually saw the story behind that shit. It cleans it up, but that gif will always live in infamy lol

The only deflection is you doing a whole lot imagining to ignore the fact your favorite rapper enjoys mens in close quarters. The proof was posted. Defend ya hero B.
what imagining? what deflection?
lupe is a weirdo ass nigga who be doing way too much in his rap and everything else.

you threw in beans, who i will neither defend or explain, cuz it aint' about beans...

it's about lupe......you defending and deflecting homebuddy

why is this about beans now?

yall let this man throw the curve ball and take lupe weird samurai champloo ass off the hotseat....

That's up there lol but that's not Nas doing it.

I actually saw the story behind that shit. It cleans it up, but that gif will always live in infamy lol

Ain't no cleaning up Beans being a batty man on film.

But these are our (Du) heroes....

why is this about beans now?

yall let this man throw the curve ball and take lupe weird samurai champloo ass off the hotseat....

I don't see what the issue is man. You brought up the topic of Lupe displaying what you deem "weird behavior". I posted a video of your favorite rapper doing the same and now we're here.

Obviously Bean' s "weird" is much more appalling that Lu

Don't you play video games too, so how are you trying to clown that dude when you are also doing it

yea but not at a fucking professional level.. there is a entire deeper side of gaming culture there that's way past my nerd level

and even still.....i can admit i'm a weirdo,

i can admit beans did some suspect shit,

but these nigga ain't tryna admit lup a weirdo....they keep changing the subject...

beans had nothing to do with this argument at all.. the fact that he's even in the discussion is fucking amazing at this point....ap rushed to throw chris in as well...

yoy niggaz are diabolocal with throwing ins as many people as possible to take the attention off of lupe's weird ass...the nigga really put serious time and effort into becoming a professional gamer, and a real life samurai...

the deflection game is strong today

watch someone respond with nothing that has to do anything with lupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back