Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc there's understandable reasons for both a man and a woman to live with their parents. I lived in another culture where that's the norm and to me financially it makes more sense to stay home and fully pay off the house, oppose to moving out and getting a new mortgage, ur parents pass and the bank takes the houes and the cycle continues, when yall can expand the house and all work to pay it off, so the next generation doesn't have to worry about rent.

But that aint for everybody. But there's always a reason.

Ofc there's understandable reasons for both a man and a woman to live with their parents. I lived in another culture where that's the norm and to me financially it makes more sense to stay home and fully pay off the house, oppose to moving out and getting a new mortgage, ur parents pass and the bank takes the houes and the cycle continues, when yall can expand the house and all work to pay it off, so the next generation doesn't have to worry about rent.

You wanna know a tell-tale sign a nigga over 30 living with their parents?

not liking Lupe

Picture_1.png

bruh, my grandfather bought our house for him his wife and their 6 kids back in like 1965
this one of those big ss fmaily houses that no less than 6-14 people lived in at a time... my mom bought it back in like 1993.......and pass it on to me as a wedding gift.....

so i mean.... it's the family house, we all just live here

this is a great way not to be destitute. u smart.

if this nigga wasn't a rapper, trust me he'd be lving with his parents....

lupe-fiasco-samurai-sword-skills-0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Its either this or these rappers dressing like backup dancers for Shalamar.

Choose ya battles B

F---- YO DEFLECTION!!!
Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

lupe a weird ass nerd ass dude who spends as much time playing street fighter and samurai swords as he does rapping.....

he watches mad anime, prolly is a beast ass yugioh card player.....

thank god rap pays.....

I don't ever knock a man or a woman who loves wit there folks. Never know the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back